There will be a drag race held in Valdosta, Ga. Only class will be bracket class with $600 minimum guaranteed purse. Also, grudge racing after the race until the track closes. Mark your calendars!!!! ;D
A group of us is coming to Ga. We were going to go to the Hazlehurst race on the 18th. I dont know about the rest but I am only going to drive up 1 time in a month. Which race should we come to??
We race in Hazlehurst every month and i like it there, but unless you have a pretty well built banshee, there isn't many people to race. If I had to choose, I would come to Valdosta because of the payout and the even playing feild( bracket racing), but I would really try to come to both :)
The Hazelhurst race is on Jan 15th !! I went up for the Nov. and Dec. race . Its awsome! If I could get that way every month I would!! I think you guys in Florida would love the Hazelhurst track....check it out...Lake Wales Fl here
Hey bad company. Whats up that was good racing this weekend had a blast.I will try to call you later tell me what would be the best time to reach you. Tell the gang i said hey. And let go to fla we need to get a motel close to the track ;D. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
what exit do we need to get off at for this track going to come just want to find a room let me know.
thanks gary
Im not real sure on the exit but i will find out for you.
thanks we are going to try to come up
ALSO WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SEMI IS THERE ROOM TO GET IT IN THERE. WE ARE BRING THE SEMI SO WE CAN LOCK THEM UP AT NIGHT TIME.
who would want to steal that slow runnin, 87 octane using,
"opps i hit the choke"(again), cant go fast and turn left, yellow bike?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..
OK... Well maybe not "slow runnin" since you finished 1st in the stock class at saltsdale... :P
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
i AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BIKE THAT COULD WIN A CLASS AT SALTSDALE, MAYBE ONE DAY YOU CAN
HEY YOU MORE THEN WELCOME TO RIDE W/ US WARE BUT i UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT WANT TO
Actully i woulnt mind but my wife and i cant go to far from home. waiting for transplant remember?
Now back to the rippin'
maybe if YOU raced in a class with 26 bikes instead of 10 you would see what its like to race with the "bigboys" ;D
BTW i have some pics of you guys.. PM me your email address.
here you are the king himself!!
hey tony give me call anytime after 6:30 this is travis badcompany350 is daniel.we are goingto fla. the 8th ;D
OK, first off, I have no idea what exit you should get off on but all the hotels are on the other side of Valdosta from the track( which is still within 15-20 min).
About the Semi, there will be room to park but im not completely sure if it will fit through the gate. If it won't, you can park it down the road on a peice of property we have or we can bring a trailer to whatever hotel you are staying at and pick your bikes up for you. Either way is ok with us.
hey banshee boy (tony) where you at??????????????????????????????? ??? ??? :o ;D :D ;D ??? ??? 8) :o
I'm interested in this, I'm from down in Live Oak. Could I have an address so I can look it up on a map? What are your rules? three-wheelers allowed or quads only? Thanks
Im not sure on the numbers of the adress but the track is on Williams Rd., Ray City, GA 31645. Here it is on mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=%5b5800%2d6199%5d%20Williams%20Rd&city=Ray%20City&state=GA&zipcode=31645&searchtab=home
It is on the corner of Williams Rd.
3 wheelers are allowed as far as i know.
Can I run my LT80. Its consistant.
Cool, thanks. Dont know if I'll bring any trikes this time or not. 5th gear is out on my Z right now. Last questions, What time do a I show up, and how much coin do I need to bring with me?
Honda, you should come over to the Saltdale races. You could meet Yamahondaman. He is like Mr. Tri-Z.
Can't make it this weekend, but I'll be checking back a bit more often. I don't really have anything that fast (Most of my riding is woods) for the races, but it would be cool to just bring what I got and see how bad I do anyways ;)
honda , I will get badcompany350 to get online and answer you're questions thanks
Ok, entry fee will be $20 and $10 to buy back. Time Trials will probaly start around noon.
ok who's coming???????????????? ???
I cant come on the 22nd. See you in Hazlehurst. Maybe do Valdosta in Feb.
I know a couple of us is coming on the 22nd hope to have more then 2 or 3
I'm working on getting the project 500x finished up, possibility I/It might be there. No for sures yet, sorry.
good deal tell everybody to come on up thanks.
We will be there, but as spectators only,,, what is the fee to get in the gate?????
not sure on the gate fee but i will find out and let everybody know thanks.
Hey HUNY ....Spectater Here TOO !!! Adam and i are a com'n with like 3 cases of Brown Ones !!! Tell CEO I'll see ya'll there !!!
OH YEAH ?????
You ain't suposedly,happened to be bringing any TATER SALAD are ya ?? ;D
Gate fee will be 5 bucks and under 10 free.
ok boys come on up we want to see a big crowd.