Everyone that was at the Plex today is aware that T2 was in an accident. Today while on the MX track T2 hit a jump and didn't make the landing. Best knowledge that we have is that he went face first into the dirt and the bike rolled over him. He was driven off the track in a rhino by Rolling Thunders crew. He was in a severe amount of pain back at the trailer and it was decided to call an ambulance. When they got there they said their hospital wasn't equipt to deal w/ the symptoms of Tony's injury. So he was flown to the hospital in Gainsville.
Dreth and Ida called to let me know that after xrays and tests T2 is ok. No broken bones but he has some muscle and soft tissue injury. He's gonna be in pain for quite a while. But he's being released from the hospital now.
Thanks for everyone's help and concern. Crazy thanks for taking Tony's rig back. Ida thanks for taking T3 to the hospital to be w/ his dad. T3, I was quite impressed w/ how well you held yourself after the accident.
Tony- I'm glad it wasn't any more serious. Heal fast! We want to see you out there for the January ride.
Ida should have some pics to post of Tony tonight or tomorrow.
WOW -- glad your ok. Landing head first usually has bad outcomes, you had an angel with you brother.
thats good news he's ok !! heel up fast t2 get well !!
Wow, Sorry to hear about this. I hope you heal quickly Tony.
Get well soon T2.
oh man, hate to hear news like this. Great to hear you didnt suffer any broken bones or serious internal injuries. Hope you pain goes away fast and you can get back on your bike. Get well soon man!
Hang in there Older than me... Glad to hear you didn't break anything
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/prayer2.gif)
glad to hear there are no serious injuries. hope you recover quick.
Thanks QT ;) T2 will ride again...............I LOVE YOU Bro :-*
prayers for a swift and complete recovery.
man that sucks. glad youre ok. get better fast and get back out there and master that jump.
Get well!
Quote from: Fox17 on December 02, 2007, 11:21:04 PM
man that sucks. glad youre ok. get better fast and get back out there and master that jump.
I am sure he already made that jump more than once. He was charging hard against Maverick & Dreth in the morning MX races.
Get well soon.
Glad is wasnt any more worse than it was. I know when i went over the bars in a very similar way i broke two ribe and had some serious bruising. Time to replace that helmet. they are only good for one good fall!! :o We'll see ya in January.
glad it's not serious...get well soon
Get Well soon
Feel better T2 ;)
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life. 8) So please dont ride without your gear on.
Hope you feel better T2!
Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life. 8) So please dont ride without your gear on.
which one were you wearing? I'm probably going to buy the leatt, pricey, but hey, $500 or serious injury/death?
Glad your ok man!
Damn this is not good news except that you are gonna be o.k. I hate to here this. Heal up fast T2... Take care.
I know how ya feel. Hope your back up soon. Don't fall asleep at the wheel Tony!!
Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life. 8) So please dont ride without your gear on.
Thats good to hear Tony. Thanks for letting me undress you after the wreck...................your so sexy :-*
Quote from: greenmachine on December 03, 2007, 09:11:41 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 02, 2007, 11:21:04 PM
man that sucks. glad youre ok. get better fast and get back out there and master that jump.
I am sure he already made that jump more than once. He was charging hard against Maverick & Dreth in the morning MX races.
Get well soon.
GM, I just added that jump sunday morning. I added that small double and a small tripple and before i could get them off the track to fix the lip it was to late. Its fixed now.
Glad to hear your ok Tony. Sorry to hear of this man.
-Curtis-
Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 09:30:44 AM
Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life. 8) So please dont ride without your gear on.
Thats good to hear Tony. Thanks for letting me undress you after the wreck...................your so sexy :-*
I knew I should have stayed and watched rather than walk away and be decent about it. >:D
Quote from: QT314 on December 04, 2007, 10:23:47 AM
Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 09:30:44 AM
Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life. 8) So please dont ride without your gear on.
Thats good to hear Tony. Thanks for letting me undress you after the wreck...................your so sexy :-*
I knew I should have stayed and watched rather than walk away and be decent about it. >:D
You are getting a camera for Christmas.
not really sure why, but in a drug-induced, glassy-eyed, morphine-filled haze, Mr. T2 asked me to take these pictures and post them.
Id@
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/th_Image047.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/Image047.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/th_Image048.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/Image048.jpg)
Because this is what the Mav did to me after I had him that night before, He said he was happy, but I just dont know now after putting me in the hospital. 8)
t2 if you are getting a new neck brace . go with leatt brace they're pricey but worth it i bought 2 of them one for my son and myself . we dont ride without them. good luck man ;)
Thats the brace I was going to get I need to purchase two them as well One for me and one for my son. I did have the six six one brace on I believe that saved my neck along with my helmet. All I know I wont ride without one on.
Nice nipple Tony ;)
T2,
Get well soon. OUCH!