ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: klutchbuster400 on November 29, 2007, 03:39:42 AM

Title: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on November 29, 2007, 03:39:42 AM
My bud told me it got better so I'll be heading out either saturday or sunday with some friends.
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: LTR450 994 on November 29, 2007, 03:48:25 AM
keep us posted. I was there about 4 months ago and it still sucked.
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: YELLOW RR on November 29, 2007, 06:53:20 PM
ill be there when it opens saturday w/ the white ltr.
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: Mike99KFX on November 30, 2007, 04:16:42 PM
Any website for them?
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: YELLOW RR on November 30, 2007, 05:27:56 PM
Quote from: Mike99KFX on November 30, 2007, 04:16:42 PM
Any website for them?

Miamimxpark.com
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: lil fat rider on December 01, 2007, 04:11:51 AM
I'm dieing to go. But the good thing is that I'm moving back to Miami so ill be able to go more aften!
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 01, 2007, 07:00:56 PM
I'll be there tomorrow when the gates open, if anyone from the site shows up I'll be on a grey z400, #22. Don't be shy to come say hi.
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: Miami450R on December 01, 2007, 09:13:31 PM
^

Dont mistake him for a girl though ;).
lmao j/k jess.



hey ill trade you the scraps of metal sitting in my garage that i traded my perfect 450r for , for your yellow Z :) lol
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 02, 2007, 12:40:27 AM
Quote from: Miami450R on December 01, 2007, 09:13:31 PM
^

Dont mistake him for a girl though ;).
lmao j/k jess.



hey ill trade you the scraps of metal sitting in my garage that i traded my perfect 450r for , for your yellow Z :) lol
Perfect time to say" I don't want to say I told y ou so, but I told you so!"

Btw, if anyone sees Juan, don't mistake him for the pillsburry dough boy!


:o


J/k bud ;)
"poke"
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: Miami450R on December 02, 2007, 04:03:33 PM
I just sold alot of stuff.

So no worries.
Itll be back in no time. i might actually take it to seminole one time. the curiousity of how it will handle it is killing me.
Title: Re: miami mx park anyone?
Post by: YELLOW RR on December 03, 2007, 01:13:15 AM
some pics from saturday.
http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7350.html
http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7793.html
http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7806.html
http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7808.html
http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7481.html

http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7366.html
http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7795.html
http://public.fotki.com/tom385/miami-mx-park-12-1-07/img7772.html