ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: shawnley1222 on November 26, 2007, 09:47:26 PM

Title: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: shawnley1222 on November 26, 2007, 09:47:26 PM
I just joined thes site cause its local but was ify since its was an atv site but i have a rhino and have some places we go but lookin 4 more legal places to ride
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: wasntme on November 27, 2007, 07:30:29 PM
I have a rhino also.I also have two friends with Rhino's and one with a RZR. We have been going to a place near my home in Pasco County. All goes well we will be going somewhere this weekend. You can hit me up at soundsgr8@hotmail.com if you want to ride with us.
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: shawnley1222 on November 27, 2007, 09:23:04 PM
around wat general part in pasco?
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: wasntme on December 02, 2007, 12:59:31 PM
East Pasco. I live in Wesley Chapel. In two weeks a good size group of us are planning a trip to ride somewhere all day. Either Ocala or Motoplex.
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: shawnley1222 on December 02, 2007, 05:22:02 PM
well just let me know somethin a few days or so before and ill try and make it as well as bring some more people...i wanna go and ride @ ocala and aint heard much bout motoplex
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: wasntme on December 02, 2007, 05:47:01 PM
Ocala is cool because it is so big. I have only read about Motoplex but it looks awesome. I will let you know when and where we are going. I should have my motor back next week and I am finishing my cage install today.
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: shawnley1222 on December 02, 2007, 05:50:47 PM
hopefully i have a cdi box before long so i can go faster as well as clutch jets and a sheave
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: js4uhaterz on December 20, 2007, 05:34:01 PM
i dont have a rhino but i have a honda 450r and a friend with a 400ex that will be willing to ride whenever
Title: Re: Rhino ridin near brandon/riverview?
Post by: shawnley1222 on December 20, 2007, 11:05:07 PM
well just pick a spot and we'll go