ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: badcompanyracing on November 26, 2007, 01:44:52 AM

Title: waresboro
Post by: badcompanyracing on November 26, 2007, 01:44:52 AM
Alex, we are racing this weekend right????????????????
so who's coming it's been kinda slow on turnout everybody's hunting i guess..
you should be killed something by now so it's time to come back out and race..
Who's up for it?????????????????????
I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any fla. boys???????????????????
We won't talk to much about them DAWGS ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: waresboro
Post by: badcompanyracing on November 28, 2007, 01:52:03 AM
nobody talking what's up.....
I know a bunch of ya'll sold out but dang you could still speak..
you ain't gotta race in waresboro to have fun all you got to do is show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: waresboro
Post by: badcompanyracing on November 29, 2007, 02:27:07 AM
what's up everybody scared?????????????????????
Title: Re: waresboro
Post by: tribal banshee on November 29, 2007, 03:26:59 AM
i'm still here ;) just haven't been on here in a while since no one has a bike anymore. I'm usually on planet sand now. gonna get back up there once the holidays are over. want to try out a couple of new secrets see if they work :o
  Have a good Christmas!!