I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
Several people have asked, so we will be open for practice on Sunday. Come get away from those annoying relatives and burn off some those Thanksgiving calories. LOL.
How much is it to practice and are we allowed to run knobbie tires?
Knobby tires are fine. It's $15.00 for the day. We run practice from 10am - 5pm.
I'm really hoping Santa brings me some FT tires for Christmas ::)
Quote from: bmd11 on November 23, 2007, 04:10:15 PM
I'm really hoping Santa brings me some FT tires for Christmas ::)
Well, tell Santa to call me. I sell 'em at cost.
Hey Brady, I was planning on bringing someone with me who is only sixteen. His father was also planning on coming but he can't make it now. How do I legally bring him with me and get him signed in?
Quote from: yfz122 on November 23, 2007, 07:13:43 PM
Hey Brady, I was planning on bringing someone with me who is only sixteen. His father was also planning on coming but he can't make it now. How do I legally bring him with me and get him signed in?
Call me @ 352-266-3466.
Quote from: fastrnrik on November 23, 2007, 07:12:19 PM
Quote from: bmd11 on November 23, 2007, 04:10:15 PM
I'm really hoping Santa brings me some FT tires for Christmas ::)
Well, tell Santa to call me. I sell 'em at cost.
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif