Our schedule has changed! Pease read carefully, this is important stuff.
Saturday, December 8th will be a double race day.
We will run our make up TT race during the day. Then after a short break, we will run our last flat track points race of the season at night, under the lights. The flat track race was scheduled for 12/15/07, but scheduling conflicts have forced these changes.
Here's how it will work:
Gates will open at 11am
TT practice at 12pm
TT racing at 1pm
We will race all of our TT classes and take a break so we can prep the track, rest a little, beat up Wayne Palmer, etc.
We will then begin running the flat track races, and run until complete.
The weather is nice, so it shouldn't be too hard on anybody. We did it once over the summer and it worked out good. We'll have the concession stand open with food and drinks, so no one will die of starvation or thirst.
Oh yeah, one more thing..... Since it's the final TT points race we will run the track backwards. ;D The flat track race will be run normally.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
LOL ! That Will Be Awesome !
I think Brandy agrees with this:
AAAGGGHHH !!!!!!!
Sounds like that will be fun.
I guess I will still be playin pit b!tch for the team since I still can not bend the knee. its all good. Time to sit back and watch for a while.
Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 24, 2007, 02:50:07 AM
Sounds like that will be fun.
I guess I will still be playin pit b!tch for the team since I still can not bend the knee. its all good. Time to sit back and watch for a while.
Well Wayne now you get to see things from my point of view. It's not too bad, but I'd be willing to bet you would rather be on the other side of the fence racing instead...just as long as you stay away from that #217 guy...ha ha ha
Love the track Brady! Doug and I both had a blast and plan to make it this weekend. I do have one question where will we be lining up at since we will be racing it backwards?
Megan
Great. I thought you guys did a great job. Especially you, I've never seen you ride the Honda 450 before, I thought you handled it very well.
We will start right in front of turn 1 facing turn 4, kind of the way we normally start in front of turn 4 facing turn 1. Make sense?
We will probably start off from a flag man on the ground, unless I can get a light rigged up. We'll see.
I have always loved racing TT even back at Sand Mountain Im just glad to see someone has built a track that is fun to race on whether TT or Flat track. Thanks for the complement many know me and the 450R usually don't get along.
Sounds like its going to be another fun weekend on the tt track see you guys Sat.
I cant wait to ride on the track backwards that will make it challenging
Yea hopefully a polaris wont get in my way and slowdown and flip over. Damn squids.
I've got pics to post later ;D
I will post race results as soon as I go out and get them at the track.
Thanks Brady & crew for a great race on Saturday night. Everyone out there did a great job running the TT track backwards. I think you need to do that more often. :ThumbsUp.gif I would like to congratulate our son Scott on his first win in the Youth class, he beat his brother Austin in the 2nd heat. And congrats Austin for a win in the main.
Scott taking the checkered flag in heat 2.
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT23.jpg)
Chad poppin a wheelie off the line!
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT11-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT1-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT10-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT12-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT13-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT14-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT15-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT16-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT24.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT22.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT21.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT20.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT2-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT19.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT18.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT17-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT9-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT8-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT7-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT6-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT5-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT4-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT26.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT3-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TT27.jpg)
Man Those Snicker Bar's And Pink Gear Must Be the Way To Make Them Honda's Run ! ;D
Looks like alot of FUN.. I cant wait until the beginning of the year. Looks like I will probably start off in the Vets light class. See you there.
Jayman, glad to hear you got a bike for your son. My kids raced with him at Eastbay and at Ocala. Great kid. We look forward to seeing him out with the youth class next season.
We bought the #21 quad from Wayne @ K&K Motorsports. Should have it ready in a few weeks along with mine. Next time you see us come over and introduce yourself.
Thats whats they say.
Thanks for taking the great pictures
Quote from: JIMDAWG38 on December 10, 2007, 10:28:13 PM
Man Those Snicker Bar's And Pink Gear Must Be the Way To Make Them Honda's Run ! ;D
That Pink Gear gott sombodys attention at the track.... Way to go Snickers
Quote from: jayman on December 10, 2007, 11:30:47 PM
We bought the #21 quad from Wayne @ K&K Motorsports. Should have it ready in a few weeks along with mine. Next time you see us come over and introduce yourself.
Justin's bike, right? Nice bike. We'll come see ya at the next race.
Race Result for Dec. 8th Double Race Day. Lots of great racing, beutiful weather, no bad wrecks, and we were done early. What more could you ask for to finish out the season?
TT
PEE WEE 50cc
1st- #6 Merritt Webb
PEE WEE 90cc
1st- #5 Harry Elliot
2nd- #96 Aleshia Cabana
NOVICE QUAD
1st- #27 Paige Cowell- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #26 John Dugan- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #78 James Vogen- Yamaha YFZ450
YOUTH QUAD
1st- #7 Austin Akers- Honda 400EX
2nd- #96 Chad Dugan- Yamaha Blaster
3rd- #14 Scott Akers- Honda 400EX
VET QUAD
1st- #3 Justin Bucklew- Suzuki LTR450
2nd- #11 John Main- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #13 Robert Aeh- Honda 450R
OPEN QUAD
1st- #8 Casey McKibbon- Honda 450R
2nd- #91 Ryan Dearoff- Honda 450R
3rd- #26 Jody Hopkins- Yamaha YFZ450
KNOBBY QUAD
1st- #122 Dale Wright- Polaris Outlaw
2nd- #17 Tad Deloach- Yamaha YFZ450
FLAT TRACK
PEE WEE 50cc
1st- #6 Merritt Webb
NOVICE QUAD
1st- #3 Jeff Green- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #3x Dare Rambo- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #78 James Vogen- Yamaha YFZ450
INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- #6 Travis Edwards- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #202 James Turgeon- Honda 450R
WOMEN QUAD
1st- #1 Lauren Melo- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #72 Lisa Cabana- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #6 Megan Edwards- Yamaha YFZ450
VET QUAD
1st- #3 Len Rambo- Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #22 Chris Gehring- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #71 Rick Dugan- Yamaha Raptor
OPEN QUAD
1st- #32 Bud Chancey- Honda 450R
2nd- #8 Casey McKibbon- Honda 450R
3rd- #91 Ryan Dearoff- Honda 450R
KNOBBY QUAD
1st- #47 Joe Rozier- Polaris Predator
2nd- #0 Cameron Groeb- Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #21 Jacob Keel- Polaris Predator
MOTORCYCLE
1st- #27 Greg Boyle- Rotax
2nd- #54 Kurt Brady- Yamaha YZF450
3rd- #85 Pat Galley- Honda CRF450
GADGET SPRINT
1st- #01 Chip Allison
2nd- #29 Jeff Rairdon
3rd- #88 Joe Patterson
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on December 11, 2007, 02:19:01 PM
Quote from: jayman on December 10, 2007, 11:30:47 PM
We bought the #21 quad from Wayne @ K&K Motorsports. Should have it ready in a few weeks along with mine. Next time you see us come over and introduce yourself.
Justin's bike, right? Nice bike. We'll come see ya at the next race.
Yes it is Justin's bike. Cant wait to watch him out there!