So, who all is planning on going?
Gates open at 4 on Friday! This season is sure to be the best quad mx series yet. Come on out and race with us there's a class for just about everyone including side by side and an adult pit quad race.
The weekend format is posted at www.ssqsa.com
;D ;D
i will see everyone bright and early sat. morning!!! cant wait!!!
ill be there! got a few new ones to come check it out to got to get them numbers up! ;)
we will be there with the whole cheatermotorsports crew bright and early friday at 4:00. see ya there
TM motorsports will be there Friday.
i'll be there
i will be there. does anybody know if they have fixed thier equipment yet it was ruff last week.
I talked to Marino this morning and he was working on the track. I think they went and rented some equipment.
i heard they worked the track for a couple of hours this morning.
:) i will be there sat early :T
We went out there today. It was groomed when we got there. MUCH better than it was Sunday. Still got beat up quick, but much better than it was this weekend.
I like the old track better!
Quote from: trx#9 on November 22, 2007, 10:50:14 AM
I like the old track better!
That's because... you're OLD schOOL!
My hat is off to Brett Jones, AKA Lost cause, for this series! What a job you've done, Brett!
I wish there were more people as dedicated as you in this sport. I am not a MX'er, cause it is too dang scary, but can clearly see how much time and effort he's put into it for real series in Florida. I hope it continues to grow and gets some national attention.
Brett, you ROCK!!
Tristan and I will be there too........Breaking out the new 150R. See you on Saturday.
The new motors in, should be there in the morining.
Is it just $20 for practice or do we have to pay an admission too.
i think its 15 for the weekend also
How about the dirt bikes?
im not sure they will prob just pay 20 since they arent staying for the weekend unless the come sunday to watch
I'd love to be there for pictures but Saturday has another small event going on... :P I'll be in the Swamp watching Tebow make Geno Hayes pay for those silly silly comments he made about him ;) I should make it to L-Cross though
Quote from: #26YFZ on November 24, 2007, 03:39:56 AM
I'd love to be there for pictures but Saturday has another small event going on... :P I'll be in the Swamp watching Tebow make Geno Hayes pay for those silly silly comments he made about him ;) I should make it to L-Cross though
well darren u wont be there but your bike will thanks again buddy!!! ill make it look good ;)