(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0729.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0719.jpg)
Went to the new track today for the first time. I sure wish I could ride.The new track looks fun. I took a few shots. There weren't very many quads though.
I got some of MotorcrossMaverick and a few other riders.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0726.jpg)(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0720.jpg)(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0725.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0721.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0722.jpg)(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0728.jpg)
Is it me or do some jumps have no landings?? track looks nice.
Quote from: YELLOW RR on November 19, 2007, 06:41:07 PM
Is it me or do some jumps have no landings?? track looks nice.
no those are 2 singles that tey have in the track. kinda looks that way though. lol all the jumps have landings.
cool pics
i def wanna get over there and ride.
looks like fun
where is sunshine??
49 St N to 126 Ave.. Go east till you enter the gate and go right when you enter.
Looks like a realll fast lap time track... how is it overall compared to some of the other tracks in FL.
Ask Maverick. I've never ridden on it yet. He rides it all the time.
Quote from: PowerStroke 7.3 on December 25, 2007, 08:16:42 PM
Looks like a realll fast lap time track... how is it overall compared to some of the other tracks in FL.
It's as good or better than most tracks in florida. It reminds me of a smaller version of motocross of marion county (reddic). Its half clay and half sand,it has nice jumps too.
I saw some people catching some serious air there. The lips and width definately look better than the old track.