FTR Quad Scramble #4 went off yesterday. Chillinthemost absolutely laid the smack down on the rest of the B class field. The second place guy was about a full mile behind him when he crossed the finish.
Little Chillin stepped up to a higher class in the pee wee division because he was constantly dominating his prior class. Well, he promptly took the hole shot and was crushing the rest of the field. It was readily apparent that nobody was going to be able to catch him, much less pass him, even though he was on a smaller and less powerful bike. The kid is faster than anyone in his class.
Three laps into the race the officials made Chillin pull his son over and reattach a kill switch tether allowing numerous riders to pass him. By then, it was too late in the race for him to make up the loss. The kids that won should pray and thank God Little Chillin's tether came off....otherwise they'd never have even come close. Watch out for the next race! He's got some revenge to extract. This kid can ride!!!
Here are a few pics. One of Little Chillin on the starting line and two of Chillin immediately after his win enjoying some much deserved refreshment.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/CIMG1336.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/CIMG1338.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/CIMG1339.jpg)
Finally, here's one of Chillin celebrating his victory at a "special" street party he attended later in the day....
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/chillin-1.jpg)
You aint never lied !!! That little shiot can ride.... I guess you call say he is a " chip off the OLD block" !!! Congrats Matt, Tell the little one, He will get his REVENGE next race !!!!!!!!
Congrats to both of you guys.....
Chillen, it's been awhile since we've shot the sh!t, I hope all is well with you and the fam.
Awesome races! Great seeing y'all again! Had an absolute blast. Watching the Chillin family smack down was great! Hope y'all are going to the motoplex that was just too much fun. Need to continue it.
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 18, 2007, 11:32:39 AM
FTR Quad Scramble #4 went off yesterday. Chillinthemost absolutely laid the smack down on the rest of the B class field. The second place guy was about a full mile behind him when he crossed the finish.
Little Chillin stepped up to a higher class in the pee wee division because he was constantly dominating his prior class. Well, he promptly took the hole shot and was crushing the rest of the field. It was readily apparent that nobody was going to be able to catch him, much less pass him, even though he was on a smaller and less powerful bike. The kid is faster than anyone in his class.
Three laps into the race the officials made Chillin pull his son over and reattach a kill switch tether allowing numerous riders to pass him. By then, it was too late in the race for him to make up the loss. The kids that won should pray and thank God Little Chillin's tether came off....otherwise they'd never have even come close. Watch out for the next race! He's got some revenge to extract. This kid can ride!!!
Here are a few pics. One of Little Chillin on the starting line and two of Chillin immediately after his win enjoying some much deserved refreshment.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/CIMG1336.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/CIMG1338.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/CIMG1339.jpg)
Finally, here's one of Chillin celebrating his victory at a "special" street party he attended later in the day....
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/chillin-1.jpg)
Yep, He's still as fugly as I remember.... :T
ps. In case anyone notices, I didn't modify Anoriginals post, I accidentally clicked "modify" instead of "quote" and then went back and changed it.... sorry
sounds kinda sandbagish,move up to A,congrats anyway
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/chillin-1.jpg)
Is this that anoriginal guy?
Quote from: bushwacker on November 18, 2007, 12:47:20 PM
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/chillin-1.jpg)
Is this that anoriginal guy?
Yeah, that is about one butt cheak compared to Anoriginal
Quote from: atvrob on November 18, 2007, 12:45:05 PM
sounds kinda sandbagish,move up to A,congrats anyway
Dont know about that. I've been plagued with DNFs this year. It was just my turn to win. We have had 4 races and 4 different winners in B this year. I had a lot of fun yesterday and there was some good racing out there.
Nice job Matt! Thats pretty dang impressive.
Way to go mini Matt!
Great job both of you...wish we could have been there this race.
Quote from: atvrob on November 18, 2007, 12:45:05 PM
sounds kinda sandbagish,move up to A,congrats anyway
Great job! There are a lot of fast people in the +30B class. It was Matt's day.
One of the coolest things for me was that the I'm on the trophy. No matter what class you were in or what place you got, I'm on your trophy ;D.
Yeah chillin is definitely fast! But I think his son is going to be something serious. The first time I saw him ride I couldn't believe how he was manuevering through those trails. Congrats guys.
Congrats to ya both. I haven't ridden with you since Delancey. Maybe one day I'll be able to ride sport again. Your definately someone to ride with and get experience.
Yes chillin some day your going to like me :'( your son is going to be whooping you yes it will happen :Fp congrats to you both
Matt congrats on the win. I love the mug shot.
Lil man is killing it I think when he upgrades his machine he comming for the old man ;)
Keep up the good work.