Anyone racing up there this weekend? Trying to find out more info. When does it start? Classes? Cost? How do I get there from Jacksonville? Thanks
bansheeboy tony farrow is the one you need to talk to, or get in touch with bad company...if you don't have any info by tonight, i will call tony and tell him he needs to get on here and get some info on here.
I got Tony's number from an ealier post. If I don't catch anything on here I'll just call him later on. Thanks
They advertise that they start at 6 but we usually dont start there untill 7 or 8 at night. They have an open class, 4.60 class, pro-stock banshee class, then they make 4 stroke classes as needed. Gate fee is $7 and entry fee is $10 in all classes except outlaw, which is $25.
Sorry it took so long for a reply been working on getting my sh$t together for the race sat night. Yes we are racing just like badcompany said where supposed to have a couple of new class a 350cc shoot ;D out class and 6.00 sec class. hope to see everyone COME ON AND GET SUM SUCKAS WELL BE THERE WAITING FOR YA. kids get in free.