Wow, check this out, can you tell the difference? Got to look closely and concentrate. This is pretty neat, turn the volume on for the sound difference too. Makes you wonder about how powerful the human brain is. Enjoy!
http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf
Dont give the answer away if you figure it out, let the other members try to find it themselves!
that is amazing!! ;)
oh snap that was cool its hard too you gotta look real close though
I think I see a turtle but you gotta look way close to it too see.
Wow that's such a cool optical illusion, make sure you look close
thats perty tight i think i see the turtle to 8)
I hate you.
Someone owes me new pants.
you got me you mfer >:(
think i see 4 haitians on a raft coming to shore on the right side but needed a microscope to see em
;D You got me!!!
wow thats crazy
http://www.funandmusic.biz/funny-animation-ghostly-car-ad.MPG
wow.
that was cool ;)