once the [smiley=deal.gif] is done ill be [smiley=drive.gif] the [smiley=trophy1.gif] zuki out there....ill be [smiley=drink.gif] while yall are [smiley=bow.gif] to the [smiley=king.gif] of quads, then ill be a big [smiley=Star.gif]
and ill be [smiley=trophy1.gif] while yall are [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=Ouch.gif] it out for [smiley=trophy2.gif]& [smiley=trophy3.gif], then me and [smiley=trophy2.gif] get to sit and [smiley=drink.gif] while [smiley=trophy3.gif] sits there and [smiley=Cry.gif] like a [smiley=baby.gif].
got bored and wanted to see what i could make out of smileys....lets see what yall can do!
that was cool..... [smiley=bow.gif]
that will be you mr. tool cring like a baby over 3rd place
Bring your cash..... baby needs a new pair of shoes....
ware, I bring the Snap-on Truck with me. I will have all the TOOLS. Ya, tools for all. ;D
now were talking!!! [smiley=bow.gif]
This tool thing is gittin out of hand. Knew I should of washed the oil off before doing that !!!! ;D ;D ;D
smoke, cut heres the orange crusher. bring Marshmallow [smiley=Smile.gif]
Quoteonce the [smiley=deal.gif] is done ill be [smiley=drive.gif] the [smiley=trophy1.gif] zuki out there....ill be [smiley=drink.gif] while yall are [smiley=bow.gif] to the [smiley=king.gif] of quads, then ill be a big [smiley=Star.gif]
and ill be [smiley=trophy1.gif] while yall are [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=Ouch.gif] it out for [smiley=trophy2.gif]& [smiley=trophy3.gif], then me and [smiley=trophy2.gif] get to sit and [smiley=drink.gif] while [smiley=trophy3.gif] sits there and [smiley=Cry.gif] like a [smiley=baby.gif].
got bored and wanted to see what i could make out of smileys....lets see what yall can do!
Very cool.
here a picture of M/B blaster after racing smoke on the orange crush. Ya I know ware, could help my self ;D
I'm [smiley=king.gif] of [smiley=drive.gif] cause i always [smiley=Dead.gif] you coming in [smiley=trophy1.gif] while your [smiley=Cry.gif] like a [smiley=baby.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] like an [smiley=Clown.gif] cause your [smiley=BrokenHeart.gif] you came in [smiley=trophy2.gif] and not [smiley=trophy1.gif]
my skills beet you all