We created a brand new mud pit area.
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m4%20(Small).jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m5%20(Small).jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m6%20(Small).jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m7%20(Small).jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m8%20(Small).jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m9%20(Small).jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m10.jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m11.jpg)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/peewee/m12%20(Small).jpg)
I may have to get a group together and head that way soon!
Boy, you just don't leave an escape route do ya? :D
I see you are keeping the water low for the Honda and Polaris riders.
Be sure to crank the pumps for the next two weeks before the Suzuki crew arrives. 8)
haha, crank the pumps for the guys w/ snorkels too ;) I like to go deep!!
Quote from: jrpro130 on November 12, 2007, 10:53:18 PM
haha, crank the pumps for the guys w/ snorkels too ;) I like to go deep!!
You guys going to run up there for the 30th ride??
dangit I wish I had my rubicon ready.
Id@
Quote from: JackL on November 13, 2007, 09:14:35 AM
Quote from: jrpro130 on November 12, 2007, 10:53:18 PM
haha, crank the pumps for the guys w/ snorkels too ;) I like to go deep!!
You guys going to run up there for the 30th ride??
Actually we'll probably be at the holey lands...like usual...