Does anyone here live in the McAlpin area want to get up sometime and ride? I just moved here from Inverness so I know nothing about this area. I'm used to Brooksville and Ocala forest riding, with some racing experience up in Atmore, Alabama at a friends track. I done a forum search but all I got for McAlpin riding was some guys post in 2005 or something that i couldn't understand. I'm dying to meet some people around here and it just seems impossible to find someone my age that's into the same things I am. I'm 17 and I have a raptor 660. Just let me know something, guys. Oh by the way, I'm new to the forums!
Check out florida atv motoplex. Its a new atv park in Madison. Not to far from you. AmericanHighlander is from McAlpin also.
Here is a link.
http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=65
Another
http://floridaatvmotoplex.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
Thanks! Seems like a nice place there to dig in to. Anyone else?
the motoplex is a good place to ride. try to send a pm to AmericanHighlander. he lives in McAlpin I think.
We have an MX track in North Suwanee County, currently closed as we work out some permitting issues (that were suppose to already have been taken care of, heh). The website is www.ampxtreme.com keep an eye on it for updates on when it'll be back open.
Yeah I rode out to it the other day, nice looking track, from what I could see standing by the gate. Can't wait to see it open!