Got me some new things for my 05 450r. Pro armor grabbar, pro armor frame skid, tusk gas cap, maier vented hood, itp 20" rear gnccs's. bumper should be here soon.....
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/8.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/7.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/6.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/5.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/4.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/2.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/1.jpg)
-Pics taken with Sony Ericsson cell phone
Tell me what you think
Looks like your gearing up for some quad scrambles!! Looks nice, but where are the nerf bars?
Quad is looking good men, but talking about nerf bars, don't get them from ProArmor, those are garbaje, a waste of money
Thanks guys. Im not going to get nerf bars, My foot has never slipped, and they'd just get in the way. But yea when im 16 I want to race in some of the FTR quad scrambles, just need some hipers, ha
Quote from: KD 450 on November 11, 2007, 03:29:38 AM
Thanks guys. Im not going to get nerf bars, My foot has never slipped, and they'd just get in the way. But yea when im 16 I want to race in some of the FTR quad scrambles, just need some hipers, ha
Looks good but Get some blingstar nerfs. When your foot DOES slip you'll be happy you have them!
I think you are right, the nerf bars get in the way, but in the way of another quads, trees, and the ground, is a safety device that everyone should have on their quads, it only take one time to get hurt, so if I was you, I'll get those nerf bars.
Ok but who makes good nerf bars? I like blingstars, are there any other good brands?
http://blingstar.com/product.asp?wsModelFilter=5&product_id=372&wsDoFilter2=yes
AC Racing Pro pegs with Heel Guards are awesome!!!! I love mine. They will save your butt one day!!! or foot.... or ankle...... or leg......
AC NErfs are CRAP, Went threw 3 sets....Blingstar is the way to go
A/C racing nerfs and IMS Roll Design foot pegs.
AC PRO PEGS. Got mine in 2000 and have only changed the nets.
i got moose but there really hard to find but there awesome
A/C's are garbage! i folded a pair in half just riding on them. i have IMS setup now and wont go with anybody else!
I had AC's on my 400 and broke them completely off in front and back. I like the IMS and Blingstar.
Ok since AC's aren't very good, Ill probably be getting either IMS or Blingstar nerfs in the future, I never hear anything bad about them, so........
Thanks for everyones input.
nice kenny the 450r looks sick (i thought ur sellin it ? )
Thanks, I wanted to but I would be losing too much so... Figuired I might as well keep it