Played Golf with John Schneider Friday, what a BLAST. He is a really great guy and lot's of FUN. ;) We played 18 holes, had lunch..and drinks :T and played 9 more holes...LLLOOONNNGG DAY....lots of BEER and GlenLevete ::)
Hope That You Didn't Let Him Drive The Cart, When I Was A Kid I Seen What He Did To A Lot Of 69 Dodge Chargers
cool SD how did you come into contact with him?
Quote from: CEC on November 10, 2007, 02:34:24 PM
Hope That You Didn't Let Him Drive The Cart, When I Was A Kid I Seen What He Did To A Lot Of 69 Dodge Chargers
Nope...he was not allowed to drive anything but a Golf Ball. LOL
Quote from: bignickwaite on November 10, 2007, 02:50:41 PM
cool SD how did you come into contact with him?
He is @ Cypress Gardens making a Movie. H20 Extreme and he wantd to play so last Monday we made plans to play Lake Region on Friday. What a great time!!!
After a few SHOTS ;)
Tee it on on an ULTRA.... :o
i like how it says "john after scotch"
haha nice caption. for real though, thats awesome! i always liked luke more in the show though.... atually uncle jessie was the best
Something is really wrong with you. Daisy takes the trophy by a landslide!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on November 10, 2007, 05:49:05 PM
Something is really wrong with you. Daisy takes the trophy by a landslide!!
Not anymore :o and Jessie is dead....there is always Cooter. lol
i meant in terms of coolness scratch, not hotness
because then she OBVIOUSLY would win lol
i dont really remember any other female characters on that show..hmmmm
btw what did you guys think about the new version of dukes of hazzard?
Quote from: k.p. on November 10, 2007, 09:10:50 PM
i meant in terms of coolness scratch, not hotness
because then she OBVIOUSLY would win lol
i dont really remember any other female characters on that show..hmmmm
btw what did you guys think about the new version of dukes of hazzard?
I can tell you that John was NOT impressed with the movie,
Collier & Co. - Hot Pursuit is Johns answer to the Dukes of hazard sequal, still "JUST A GOOD OLE BOY"
So how much did you have to pay him to golf with ya? ;)
Quote from: REBEL on November 10, 2007, 09:29:39 PM
So how much did you have to pay him to golf with ya? ;)
LOL actually it was Johns Idea, Friday was his last day off and today was his last day of shooting. I did pay for Lunch though... 8.00 buffalo chicken sald and two draft beers. LOL Oh and I had to give him some tee's on the back 9.
The link to http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-4494424-6443032?asin=B000R9SK2Y&afid=yahoosspplp_bmvd&lnm=B000R9SK2Y|John_Schneider's_Collier_&_Co._--_Hot_Pursuit!_:_DVD=&ref=tgt_adv_XSNG1060
You can see the connection "used car lot" lol
Hmmmmmm. so you played at lake region?? that's funny, I thought you had to drive right by Sky Powersports to get there and you didn't stop in to buy a new Rhino or Motorcycle. ;) ;D
So how do you know John? I don't recall seeing any Swamp Donkeys in Dukes of Hazzard.
Quote from: REBEL on November 10, 2007, 09:46:48 PM
So how do you know John? I don't recall seeing any Swamp Donkeys in Dukes of Hazzard.
Who do you think really made Jessies Shine??? lol
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 10, 2007, 08:53:49 PM
Not anymore :o and Jessie is dead....there is always Cooter. lol
Speaking of Cooter, here he is with my friend Jenn
Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.
Any takers? Better be serious. >:D
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?
If he did, I wouldn't find it cool. I would find it as his mid-life crisis.
Quote from: REBEL on November 11, 2007, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?
If he did, I wouldn't find it cool. I would find it as his mid-life crisis.
He is not @ that point yet...he seems very young for his age.
Quote from: REBEL on November 11, 2007, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?
If he did, I wouldn't find it cool. I would find it as his mid-life crisis.
Aren't you a bright ray of Sunshine.....LOL...We are talking Dukes Of Hazzard county Little Player...This is not Yugi-oh...or Pokemon...!!! ::)
Quote from: Joedirt on November 13, 2007, 04:50:17 PM
Quote from: REBEL on November 11, 2007, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2007, 06:51:57 PM
That is awesome Swamp!!!!! At any point did he slide across the hood of the golf cart?
If he did, I wouldn't find it cool. I would find it as his mid-life crisis.
Aren't you a bright ray of Sunshine.....LOL...We are talking Dukes Of Hazzard county Little Player...This is not Yugi-oh...or Pokemon...!!! ::)
Really? Whats Dukes of Hazzards? I have
NOOOO idea what it is Joe Dirtay.
And WOW at mentioning Pokemon, that was popular around...what...8yrs ago? LOL sucks being behind in the times huh? ;)
Safe to say Rebel:
1 Joe dirtay: 0 (http://modularpowerhouse.com/forums/images/smilies/ohsnap2.gif)
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 11, 2007, 06:50:20 PM
Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.
Any takers? Better be serious. >:D
when do you wanna do this thing? $
Quote from: shirah86 on November 17, 2007, 07:15:33 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 11, 2007, 06:50:20 PM
Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.
Any takers? Better be serious. >:D
when do you wanna do this thing? $
Any time you like. Just need to give my brother a week or so advance notice to make sure he's not booked already. PGA - LDA rules apply and We can do a best of 3 or best of 5. Choose your poison.
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 18, 2007, 11:18:06 AM
Quote from: shirah86 on November 17, 2007, 07:15:33 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 11, 2007, 06:50:20 PM
Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.
Any takers? Better be serious. >:D
when do you wanna do this thing? $
Any time you like. Just need to give my brother a week or so advance notice to make sure he's not booked already. PGA - LDA rules apply and We can do a best of 3 or best of 5. Choose your poison.
Happy Gilmore?? JK. I watched a friend of mine win a bet with a loud mouth (19th hole) that he could drive a golf ball 400 yards...we all went outside and he hit it down the street...actually went over 450 yards :o good to specify the PGA Rules. LOL John (Bo Duke) did drink more scotch by the 8th hole than anyone I had played with before. lol
Actually, it wouldn't be fair for my brother to hit against anyone. He competes on the PGA Long Drive Tour and qualified into the world finals for the past three years. He's in the process of completing a sponsorship with Taylor as well as a few others and consistantly finishes in the top 5. Currently he's ranked in the top 10 world wide.
Sorry Sirah, I wouldn't do that to you man. Just having some fun. ;)
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 18, 2007, 08:28:47 PM
Actually, it wouldn't be fair for my brother to hit against anyone. He competes on the PGA Long Drive Tour and qualified into the world finals for the past three years. He's in the process of completing a sponsorship with Taylor as well as a few others and consistantly finishes in the top 5. Currently he's ranked in the top 10 world wide.
Sorry Sirah, I wouldn't do that to you man. Just having some fun. ;)
I watched that on TV last year....those guys CRANK EM!!
Awesome story & pics!! ;D
But, you never answered other's ?'s!!
Do you know him? ,,,or just met up with him somehow?
Cool nonetheless!! 8)
thats cool bro i hope that works out for your brother, if anybody on here ever wants to play 18 hit me up