Anyone going to the fabricator/welding trade show in Chicago next week? I'll be there Tues-Wed
yea just let me know where your at and ill swing by with my chopper or jet and we'll ride tegeather.......lol...
Are you going to catch an Oprah show while you are there?
Quote from: backinsaddle on November 09, 2007, 11:05:08 AM
Anyone going to the fabricator/welding trade show in Chicago next week? I'll be there Tues-Wed
Now their is a show I would like to attend. Seeing the new laser and water jet tech would surly make the trip worth it. That reminds me, my CWI is nearing renewal time, but I hung up my leathers and tungsten so long ago I might just let it fade away..
Quote from: JackL on November 12, 2007, 11:27:03 AM
Quote from: backinsaddle on November 09, 2007, 11:05:08 AM
Anyone going to the fabricator/welding trade show in Chicago next week? I'll be there Tues-Wed
Now their is a show I would like to attend. Seeing the new laser and water jet tech would surly make the trip worth it. That reminds me, my CWI is nearing renewal time, but I hung up my leathers and tungsten so long ago I might just let it fade away..
we're going to try to get in the seminars for both of those (laser/water)...can't wait