As we are approaching Thanksgiving holiday hows about reflecting upon what we are thankful for.
I am thankful for good health, a great family and Awesome friends. I also am Thankful for the many blessing that have bestowed upon me and my family
I am thankful for still being alive, for my family, friends and this great weather. I am thankful that God is in my life.
ditto! that sums it up for me. plus the turkey im going to eat and then have triptofan!! you know when you get really sleepy after you eat turkey!!!
and thankyou for awarding me worlds sweetest mod!! i would also like to thank my hiney for being so regular every morning!! i would like to thank mr. bones for the moderator badge and collared shirt he presented me when i won worlds sweetest mod.
and thanks to the guy who pulled me out of the pit at croom!!!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
I'm thankfull for being able to be thankfull.
Im thankful for everything that God has given me and my family. I cant think of one thing that we have that Im not thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving yall. Eat alot.