2005 Rincon GPScape +add-ons $5000 just bought it Monday not a scratch (YET) with 235 miles has only seen sand no mud ever (YET) (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/IMG_0423.jpg) (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/IMG_0429.jpg) (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/IMG_0424.jpg) (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/IMG_0425.jpg)
Nice one at that !!
Nice ride, Gato! My friend has a Rincon and loves it. We bought a CanAm Outlander 800 Max last May so now we have two 4x4s. We've got to get together and ride again. We've had some things come up and might not go to Ocala next weekend. If we don't, we'll just be making a day trip to SE. If it goes that way, and you guys are interested, maybe you can follow us up there. SE is a really great place to ride but it is 170 miles each way from Coral Springs so we would have to leave very early to get any time in riding. Congratulations on the new ride.
Nice, one of the few Honda models I actually like.
I love the looks of those bikes, congrats!!!
Nice quad Gato. Were you at the Hump last Saturday on it?
No I just got it Monday but I was out there today on it Greg we are planning a ride to plant bamboo for the 7,8 & 9 if you like I will get the info to you as soon as it is for sure we were going to go to ocala but here we got permission to ride at night from the land owner but anyways do we have to pay for SE and if so How much I dont mind paying when it is worth the money to ride or the drive, I still love riding my 450r my brother is riding the rincon and wify I got her a bombadier outlander 400 but not 4x4 used with 317 miles when we got it.but let me know for sure I would love to try SE