ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: klutchbuster400 on November 07, 2007, 08:40:09 PM

Title: Put on my graphics kit
Post by: klutchbuster400 on November 07, 2007, 08:40:09 PM
I like it alot more now, too bad it doesn't fit perfectly :'(
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/erikawedding004Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/erikawedding003Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/erikawedding001Medium.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/erikawedding002Medium.jpg)
Title: Re: Put on my graphics kit
Post by: Miami450R on November 07, 2007, 08:42:56 PM
god DAM that thing looks sexy.
looks like a freestyle bike now.
Now you just need to get yourself on "Huevos"
already got the bike to fit it ;)
Title: Re: Put on my graphics kit
Post by: Joedirt on November 07, 2007, 08:45:52 PM
How much HP did that Kit give you?  8)
Title: Re: Put on my graphics kit
Post by: Miami450R on November 07, 2007, 09:09:27 PM
eleventy-billion.
and VTEC
Title: Re: Put on my graphics kit
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on November 07, 2007, 09:36:54 PM
  Niiiice!! Can't wait to get my quad.
Title: Re: Put on my graphics kit
Post by: klutchbuster400 on November 09, 2007, 11:01:25 PM
Thanks guys  ;)
I'll test out how much HP gain I get from the stickers saturday at seminole :D