check oujt the Brevard side of 5A,,,,,they must have taken the picture on a weekend ;-)
Id@
can you post the cordiants so i can see...lol.. i have no idea were 5a is thanks nick
Quote from: bignickwaite on November 06, 2007, 07:33:25 PM
can you post the cordiants so i can see...lol.. i have no idea were 5a is thanks nick
+1 lol
How dare you leave us hanging Id@!!!!!!!
common id@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dang, sorry I'm not attached to this website,,,,you guys know when I'm working I'm not allowed to go on such a website as this,,,,,now something like the www.saveourearth.leaflicker.com might be OK, but not here.
28.46.07.64 N
80.53.47.64 W
try that.
Id@
thanks ida your the man....
I give up. Those coordinates took me to Pakistan!!! Thanks anyway broski!!!
OK, hows about this,,,,dunno who made the post.
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php/Number/706296 (http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php/Number/706296)
Id@
Thanks. That's awesome bro. Looks like a great place to ride!!!!!