Are numbers required to race at Dade City? My bike doesn't have the number holders, I mean I am sure I can get them, but was just wondering if they were required.
TIA,
Mike
YEP they are... otherwise you would look like everyone else!
No I won't...most other riders don't where pink chaps and a yellow cowboy hat...lol
Okay, so which ones are needed? Front, rear and rear fenders?
Mike
CAN YOU SAY COMING OUT ON THE SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
nUMBERS MUST BE VISIBLE FROM THE FRONT & REAR OF YOUR BIKE. SO YES FRONT PLASTIC & REAR FENDERS OR NUMBER PLATE ON REAR.
QuoteNo I won't...most other riders don't where pink chaps and a yellow cowboy hat...lol
Okay, so which ones are needed? Front, rear and rear fenders?
Mike
LOL !!!! Mike I would drink a beer and pay a dollar to see that !! [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D ;D ;DLOL
LE450, do you still have your pink chaps I can borrow...lol
Hell, I would do it...sounds like fun! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Mike
QuoteLE450, do you still have your pink chaps I can borrow...lol
Hell, I would do it...sounds like fun! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Mike
I didn't know your girlfriend told that she wore them over to my house. SORRY & yes there still here if you need them back.
[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
OMG, my brother dressed up like a girl again...so its true...you are using this forum to come out.
One day I will teach you the difference between a hot dog and a bun... [smiley=box.gif]
Mike
HOLY SHT IT IS TRUE !!!!!!!!!! THEM BOYS KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY.
Tee Hee !! ;D
HEY QUAD WHO THE HELL IS THIS NEW GUY MOTODIKE?
DANG YOU CAN'T EVEN PUT D I K E ON HERE.
This could go on forever, so I will stop now...lol
What number are you LE? I was thinking either 71 or 77. I was 10 when I raced when I was five.
Mike
I HAVE #77 ON MY 450 & I USED TO RUN #7 ON MY BANSHEE.
hey mike i got number plaste backgrounds and all kinds of numbers here in stock i dont think u will find any number backgrounds around here in stock so thats why i try and keep em around let me know what ya need i got black background blue,yellow,white and black and white numbers
DO YOU HAVE BACK GGROUNDS FOR THE YFZ?
What about the 500 ??
Thanx! I will probably pick them up at CSC since I probably won't see you before Saturday.
Mike
QuoteThanx! I will probably pick them up at CSC since I probably won't see you before Saturday.
Mike
PM mod81 on the site here. He is always there and has number plates and numbers for a lot cheaper than what you'll pay at any shop. I mean pennies on the dollar. Look for a green single cab newer f250 and an enclosed that says Covil racing. He'll hook you up.
Thanx for the info, I will PM him now!
Mike