Here is 23 minutes of helmet cam footage of my race at GNCC Florida.
go to www.floridaquadriders.com
go to forums then to woods racing.
What kind of pirate crap is that? I put in www.floridaquadriders,com and atvflorida.com comes up.
geez it did it again. go to florida quad riders .com
How did you do P??
Dennis
What class did you ride in?? I cant find your name anywhere!
I raced in Vet 30+.
I got 10th out of 18.
Cool man! That is an awsome video. Looks like I will miss Ga also. Was that Taylor Kiser that passed you in the middle of the track and just went away? It sucked that the tree got the video. I sounded like a real rough track but didn't look so bad in the video. We had a good showing from the guys I ride with also. Once again that was awsome!!!!!!
Good Job!