We will be heading to Durhamtown for Thanksgiving. We will be with about 20 other quads and about 6 rv's. I will be in the field across the street camping in our 36' Raptor. Stop by and say hi if your there.
We're heading up this weekend. Got some new rubber all the way around tonight on the truck, oil changed and just washed the K&N. We're in a 31' Cougar toy hauler with red truck. Going with some neighbors and hopefully PSD and his gang are going to join us. So far we have 12 commited.
Hey Donnie,
I just saw your post About this weekend at Durhamtown all of my crew has backed out,when it came down to it they all caved in.I got your message the other day, been meaning to call you. I will not be making this trip. It sounds like you have a bunch of people going, could be a fun trip. Have fun and I appreciate you thinking about us.
2 weeks and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll be there this weekend, leaving today-hopefully by 2p!!
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,28133.0.html
First timer heading up this weekend. 2 yf450's
Quote from: fdndantpa on November 08, 2007, 06:14:23 PM
First timer heading up this weekend. 2 yf450's
Oh, you are in for the time of your life. You will have a smile from ear to ear when you return only to have a frown from ear to ear realizing that it will be a while before you return.
well i do alot of croom riding and on a 1-10 its a 2 at best. so we shall see. ;)
Quote from: fdndantpa on November 08, 2007, 09:32:08 PM
well i do alot of croom riding and on a 1-10 its a 2 at best. so we shall see. ;)
Please make sure you reply back to this thread when you return, that is if you can get the smile off from your face first. You are going to fall in love.
I had no idea anyone from this forum would be at DP this weekend, I brought the family, Yellow King Quad-Black 250EX-Camo 110-qne a Green 50cc Baja. My name is Eric-say hi if you see us!
we go in last night, 29 degrees----
(http://www.tampabikers.com/Durahmtown%2011.9.07/Durhamtown%2011.9.07%20(1).JPG)
(http://www.tampabikers.com/Durahmtown%2011.9.07/Durhamtown%2011.9.07%20(3).JPG)
Just a few more days, we leave Wednesday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!
Any one else going up next week??