ILL BE THERE!!!!
AND ITS TIME TO START TALKIN SMACK!!!!!
Will the Infamous RICK HINES and JASON TODD battle it out in the OPEN EXPERT class!!!
Will LE be prepared! Will SLOWLTZ be ready for BRANDON!
Will BRANDON be ready for the THACKERS!!!?? Will ROBIN be ready for SOBE??!! Will the NIGHTBREEDS show up!?
WILL MY QUAD HOLD TOGETHER!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]
$500 DOLLARS FOR A NEW OVERSIZED ALUMINUM RADIATOR!!
IT BETTER!
JT
Yes I will be ready. Went riding Sunday & riding Thursday so the arm pump doesn't come into play with the ol twist. Don't think slowltz or nightbreed will be there.
I cant go >:( :'( :'( :'(
I have to go to Gatorback..........I'd rather go race but even if I stay home I cant load my quad myself and I don't have a sitter. Is the next one in 2 weeks (3/27)?
Ol stop it!!!!! If you can ride it you can load it.
Only if I can borrow your ramps to load up ( I cant lift it) and your wife and girls to babysit ;D ;D ;) ;)
*cough* hint*cough*
We can arrange that!! Plenty of Babysitting and Family Fun out there!!!! You get it loaded at home and we will take care of the rest!!! ;D
My ramps have to leave when I do & the wife is going but the girls I think are going to thier dads this weekend. How do you take the truck if hubby is going the other way?
[smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]
[smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif]
brandon is ready for anyone i am goin for a first in beg and first in am sobe wont be there he is goin with eric to gatorback oh well i am goin to gatorback thurs fri and sat i will be ready sunday though
better bring your best lol
i am tryin to get rick to run the open exp but i am not sur eyet if he will
;)He can ride with David.........Come on its worth a shot. Now help me think of a way to bring it up. Maybe if I ask real nice me and the hubby can make a [smiley=deal.gif]
LOOK OUT HE'S HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-X :-X :-X
Maybe if this he will say yes [smiley=foot.gif] [smiley=baby.gif] [smiley=baby.gif] [smiley=BigSmile.gif] [smiley=Tongue.gif] [smiley=Tongue.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=Wink.gif]
NO YOU DID NOT!!!
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
I am considering going!
Mike
Dont consider, just go! Trust me, this is the easiest time going to a race you will ever have!!
Lots of places to ride too, not just the track!!!!
Hey, what the hell is going on here, I come home late one night, and you guys are posting behind my back, HMMMM, thought the guys were suposed to stick together.
Damnnn you!!!
(http://pages.prodigy.net/hauxfan/Signs/Group_19/9.gif)
LOL!!!
UH O LOOKS LIKE YOUR BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T DO IT IT WAS RTR HE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
[smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]
well I guess to answer your question rtr I will not be there I gots to work I usually call in sick or tell the boss I am racing but this week I am on call so that I can not pull off but that is ok I will be ready for the next one I think I feel a stomach virus in about 2.5 weeks
well dont look like i'm gonna make it out there this weekend... but good luck to everybody that goes and jt hope u dont dislocate ur shoulder again by just going through the corner. lol
WHATS UP RTR YOU DIDN'T TRY TO GET OUT OF THAT ?
YOU BETTER GET READY CAUSE I'M COMIN FOR YA THIS WEEKEND. [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=box.gif]
OK OK Here it is [smiley=deal.gif]
I got the truck
I got the gas
I got permission [smiley=Pinch.gif]
I am IN!!! See you there [smiley=drive.gif]
Tell the [smiley=hotty2.gif] there is 1 more on the way!!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
HOW'D YOU ACCOMPLISH THAT!!???????
When you are leaving Sunday Morning- Call me when you get close and we'll make sure you find it! Ill PM you my #!
jt
QuoteHOW'D YOU ACCOMPLISH THAT!!???????
When you are leaving Sunday Morning- Call me when you get close and we'll make sure you find it! Ill PM you my #!
jt
I can't discuss that. The moderaters don't approve those kinds of conversations ;) [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
Seriously though, He is worried about me, but understands that you and Stevie (LE450Apk) will be there. He made me promise not to go to the MX track without him though. He said I better be careful and he's not entirely comfortable..... ::)
I can only go if Stevie goes. So if your reading this... YOU BETTER NOT CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!! YOU'LL PAY [smiley=SternSmile.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif]
It's easy Melissa, Take 27 south to HWY 60 in Lake Wales. Go right (west) and take that to Bartow. You'll come to a bunch of construction barrels in the road and at the light take a right and then take your next right. That will be hwy 17. Take that about 10 miles south to Sand Mountain rd. Take a right and you can't miss it.
dont worry Steve will go, some one has to hold up last place lol
So who's going to be the one's to watch for on Sunday @ Sand Mountain Speedway?
Is there any question????
The redhead on the YELLOW R!!!!!!
[smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif]