Here is a link to my Youtube page. I started uploading the videos from the race. I have about 60 of them. They will all be up in the next couple of days so keep checking back.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TRX450Racer25&p=r
VERY Cool - Thanks!! :P
That was fun. You clutch IS slipping.
I wish we could have run together a bit more. I didn't think that tree hurt your front end too much and figured you'd be on me again.
Chuck took 1st and his nephew 2nd so Team MXSouth.com is leading by a hair.
Anyone know who team El Gatito is? Whats a gatito? They are really good.
cool videos i like the ones of lucas!
Quote from: mudnuri on November 04, 2007, 10:28:14 PM
That was fun. You clutch IS slipping.
I wish we could have run together a bit more. I didn't think that tree hurt your front end too much and figured you'd be on me again.
Chuck took 1st and his nephew 2nd so Team MXSouth.com is leading by a hair.
Anyone know who team El Gatito is? Whats a gatito? They are really good.
My clutch felt weird when I took off. You can see I look down at the engine when I take off like what is going on. I will be checking on that. It is a good thing you guys are doing well with the team. The luck I've had so far this year, I'm not helping the score.
Yes you are helping. You don't win anything except the holeshot in the beggining, right? ANd there's no prize for that. It is a long season and we will just keep chugging along and do our best. I may have trouble and you will place well. Same with Chuck. He's a madman on a mission, but stuff happens.
Fix your machine and get back out there.
Cool! I got to see myself get the holeshot at 0-400C. Too bad the lead only lasted for 2 out of 5 laps! Great place to race win or lose!
8) 8) 8)Cool I did a ok job filming this time 8) 8) 8)
Quote from: Turboderf on November 05, 2007, 06:47:23 PM
8) 8) 8)Cool I did a ok job filming this time 8) 8) 8)
Yes you did.
Fred is the camera man. I just do the technical part.
I uploaded about 10 more in the last hour. I am still adding more.
I uploaded about 30 more clips last night. I have about 10 or 15 left that I will do tonight of random people racing.
I just finished uploading the rest of them.
Cool vids, Frank!!
Thanks for taking the time to upload all of those. Fun to watch, especially those from QS #2.