He is a mainiac. He did 2 laps like that!
what,its just flat tires
What happened?
he did the last two laps on both rear flats :o :o : everyone was cheering him on awesome job that had to be a rough ride ....hes an ironman....
Good job Randall, it sure had to be a bad ride on that track with the flats, it was rough on good tires go figure.
Two weeks to get those "Hipers" and forget about flats
Definitely wasn't easy with no traction and no ground clearance. but i wasn't letting it stop me, i was finishing one way or another and i was still having fun till the last 1/8 mile of my 5th lap ;D and yes Hipers are soon to come ;D
WTF? Randall, you are a machine man!
:o i thought your tires were round?!k ;D
Way to stick it out and finish Randall!!! 8)
Why do you always do everything the hard way Randall? Why didn't you just carry it over the finish line. You need to get some of those James Bond tires that reinflate. You ride so aggrassive, your always breaking something.
I miss riding with ya brother. I have lawsuit money coming. I'm buying a full race ready quad and we'll start riding again. I want to do the QS's also. Keep it up crazyman!!
Wow! I saw you coming through the pits after the race and we all looked and said "holy crap!" You must be wore out today.
Quote from: mudnuri on November 04, 2007, 10:09:00 PM
Wow! I saw you coming through the pits after the race and we all looked and said "holy crap!" You must be wore out today.
I'm a little sore, but nothing more than usual. Myakka is definitely by far my favorite track, and even with my bad luck i still had fun.
hahaha, thats awesome. If it moves, randall will race it!
When are you going to join us Kyle?
as soon as i can man. I have a lotttt of things going on right now but trust me i will be out there soon.
Man! You gotta break something every race dont ya? Least ya finished! Did ya keep 2nd? I had to leave as ya started your last lap. Told your dad I shoulda got my air tank and made ya stop and try to give some air after 4th lap cause they were still on their rims then! Great track just bad luck for ya there i guess!
Wow, that's inspiring, makes me want to try harder...great job!