who all goin to gatorback for the nationals? about what time does the racing on sunday start?
well I know all day Sat is practice and usually sign up is by 8:00. first practice then racing I belive. actual racing starts around 10:30-11:00 if all goes well
fri is practice...sat has a morn practice with moto1 and sun has morn practice with moto two...pros run both motos on sun.....we'll be there 70cc production #8
ill be there fri and most of the day sat mod is right they do moto 1 on sat or lcq's witch ever is needed
I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will look you guys up, or find me. ;D
I'll be there Sat. Are the GNC Pro's going to run anything Saturday. I found a schedule at ATVOnline.com, but it was not real clear on what was going on with the 'Big Boys'.
The pro's that have got to qualify race on saturday, then the mains are at 12:00 and 3:00 on sunday.
i'll be there... to see what i can do
ill be there fo sho ;D
Hey ATV .... I'll be there sat. mid noon ...after the SALTS
Look me up !!! 32X and i'll have PLENTY of the Brown Ones !!
We'll be around some "WARE" !!! ;D
HOLLARRRRRRRRRRR
hey so theres gonna be pros racing on sunday? i hope so i to get some pics are all the classes gonna be racign on sunday?
yea all the classes race on sunday i do believe
i'll be there with my dad hopefully around 3 to WATCH!!!!!!!!!!! i hope everybody does good who is racing. i'll try and see everybody if i recognize them.
Look for ATP in womens quad A, and I'm not sure yet which other class. We will be running number 236
I was looking for some information and wow there is one of my photo's of Alex. I guess I'm going to have to start selling them.. ;D
Jim Edgar
FTR MX Chairman
Cant help it. I'm a thief.......My kids stole my card for my digi, so I borrowed your pics to post about the Dade race.... ;D
Just wanted the ATV riders to know I took it !!!
8)
Actually I pm'd you just a sec ago. I had posted a bunch in the photo gallery from that race,. I said I got them from the FTR site, but I didnt know you were the one taking them at the time... ;)
http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1110225074
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
did anybody see # 130 on ssm and lonestar bike he was one of the only C rider clearing the big step up and get a 6th overal with a broke thumb. have yall ever seen him ride? what do yall think about him.
yea i saw him i think he has a poop stain on one set of his riding gear i dunno must of pooped his pants lol :o
just messin wit ya man looked good keep it up