www.cfpracing.com has all the information. its in the university of central florida campus in the arena.
any of you guys going?
There is a racer info # in this flyer
http://www.checkeredflagproductions.com/images/07orlandoflnov.pdf (http://www.checkeredflagproductions.com/images/07orlandoflnov.pdf)
I seen these "races" and sometimes they are sick. Sometimes they are lame. I wonder if there is a payout?
These are usually "shows" not Racing.. if your looking to race for cash visit a SFTL flat track race.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 05, 2007, 07:17:00 PM
These are usually "shows" not Racing.. if your looking to race for cash visit a SFTL flat track race.
i have heard the same. more like a show were the quads all stay together and the winner is alwready known! this is what i have been told !
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on November 05, 2007, 07:17:00 PM
These are usually "shows" not Racing.. if your looking to race for cash visit a SFTL flat track race.
you are absolutely correct, been there done that. racing isn't racing, unless you don't have a predetermined winner.
This is a real race. Amateur $20 Pro $40. 200% payback. I just got off the phone with them.
Racer info 940-683-4742
Hey. I just signed up. The guy says he only has 6 quads so far :(. More of you guys should sign up so we have a good turn out!!!!
I heard there racing on a concrete surface. That doesn't sound fun to me!
concrete with coke syrup on it for traction.
Emily how do you sign up? I need help!
-Kyle McCulloch
You call the number....then give them your credit card info and they charge you for your entry over the phone.....the number is 940-683-4742
-Em-
Concrete hmmm guess i need to sign up so i can Race Champ ;)
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 11, 2007, 01:17:34 PM
Concrete hmmm guess i need to sign up so i can Race Champ ;)
hey Scooter. do you even remember how to start that quad of yours? I know it's been a LOONNGG time. :J
lol you got that right! i gotta kick it in the tail pipe twice and hit the throttle one Right?
Guess im gonna have to get a hall pass for Sat. jus so i can so u that I still got it.You think that they'll care if i smoke will i ride haha gonna need fresh air to keep me goin ;)
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on November 11, 2007, 06:26:58 PM
lol you got that right! i gotta kick it in the tail pipe twice and hit the throttle one Right?
Guess im gonna have to get a hall pass for Sat. jus so i can so u that I still got it.You think that they'll care if i smoke will i ride haha gonna need fresh air to keep me goin ;)
Hall Pass. come on man. grow a pair say it's race time...sounded good. come on out...unless you are skeered. I mean all that bike and not a MAN in the hood to ride it like they stole it....FAST!!!
Come on Scoot, its time to get out of that closet man. I'll be there to do some spectating.
Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 12, 2007, 02:02:31 AM
Come on Scoot, its time to get out of that closet man. I'll be there to do some spectating.
Spectate? Them Yamaha's won't run on concrete? :-*
Scooter I was at the shop today your bike didn't look very ready to race! All covered up with dust and miscellaneous parts from nearby quads and only two tires left on it with only one half inflated. If you end up racing this weekend I'll finally get that money that you owe me so bring your wallet!
Quote from: KFXracer13 on November 15, 2007, 04:22:25 AM
Scooter I was at the shop today your bike didn't look very ready to race! All covered up with dust and miscellaneous parts from nearby quads and only two tires left on it with only one half inflated. If you end up racing this weekend I'll finally get that money that you owe me so bring your wallet!
LMAO....ouch! :ouch.gif
Scoot, are you going to take that crap from Mr.Champ???
ahh it don't need complete to beat mr. 2 pump chump oops I mean champ.ahh I'm tryin wayne just like the company I have in that closet haha