Alright, driver's meeting at 10am, sign up after, race at 11am. Here are the new classes. All entry fees 15 per racer, open class is 35 per racer.
* Kids - 13 and less, 90cc and less, no dirtbikes.
* 4-stroke 400 and less - must be 400 cc's or less 4 stroke, polaris scramblers, gasgas will run in this class. Trust me, they have not won this class in 4 months.
* 4-stroke 450 and up - 450 cc 4-stoke and up.
* 2-stroke mod - any 2-stroke, any bolt on mods, must have stock jugs, stock swingarm.
* 2-stroke full mod class - same as mod class, extended swing arms
* Utility - classified as utility, ranchers, rincons, grizzlies, sportsmans, prairies, etc. no scramblers
* Open - alky, nos, no limits.
If you win 4 consecutive times you will be bumped to the next class. no alky or nos in any class except open. still will be double elimination. when the class starts everyone will draw a #, and that is how the brackets will be filled.
1-7 quads, pay 1st place
8-15, pay 1st, 2nd place
16-20, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
21-25, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th place
25-30, pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th place
I will update as I can remember things. Correct me if I am wrong about classes, and ask questions if you don't know. Also, there is a concrete pad for anyone that wants to do back to back quad pulls. It is getting very popular with quads. I will not do any type of competition with this, basically whoever wants to call who out and do it, COME ON.
Alright Smoke I'm calling you out. Lets hook em up on the pad. ;D
banshee or grizzly?????
No Scramblers!!!!!????? ??? Its classified as a sport/utility. Whats the deal?? It was smaller cc than any other bike in the class :). O well, its not like we dont have another utility, we do live in south Georgia...
Smoke, just messin. I hope to have a new toy by the next race. Its another Yamaha but its a 4x4 and it weighs 1100lbs. ;)
Oh lord , Matts gitin a sled !!! ;D
DIG IT RAG
Ronnie where ya at Brother?
scooter, let everyone know about the utility class and the pull pad. Also there is a HUGE MUDDHOLE that you can play in all day long. Bring it....
Will do ive already got a few more comming with me this month!! adnim spending the word as much as i can!
Also put a topic on the open forum!
what about a 400 express on gas no alky it's a utility but it's 2-wheel drive still scared ;D ;D
So where would that put me smoke? 416cc? ???
with da 450's......there is no way you can run in the 400 class...
That's cool. As long as nothing comes up then I'll be there. With this weeks latest mod I should be able to play with the big boys anyhow. ;) It's good to be the underdog! ;D
smoke , wheres the gasgas go ?
Here i am .... Bored and Quiet ....
GIT IT RAG !!!!!
Tool, read the classes. Your in with the 400's.
Thanks homeslice !! ;D Next month the GASGAS will come home with this---- [smiley=king.gif]
hay 32x how are you gunna do that are you getting riding lesson ;D ha ha ha ha ha
Dang cut , how bout I give ya some of this-------- [smiley=box.gif] ;D ;D
that gasgas is not coming home with nuttin I am going to spank him just like I did the past oh oh 5 monthsman it has been awhile.
OK !! Thats it !! >:( Your going down fast !! [smiley=box.gif] After we kick your behind at saltsdale next month Im going to show up at Dade City and reddin your azz with the 500!!! [smiley=Clap.gif] Show why were called Team Slug Groin !!! ;D ;D ;D
QuoteSo where would that put me smoke? 416cc? ???
you will race me again ;D only 300 ft this time and no bad sand rutts. See you all on the 12th
ok where does the 400express polaris go it will be back on gas by then ya'll have seen it now where can it race utility class????????????? ???
that would race in the 400 class right???
sounds good to me smoke, hey pimpin did you make it to hazlhurst didn't get a chance to meet ya.Smoke what you bringing to valdosta? ??? ;D
my cracker a$$ and some boones' farm......
that's cool we might can find something you can ride ;D we got a recon ;D ;D ;D just come on if you don't ride something we will put you to work helping with track ;D
i heard that......
Quotesounds good to me smoke, hey pimpin did you make it to hazlhurst didn't get a chance to meet ya.Smoke what you bringing to valdosta? ??? ;D
Yea I made it out. Had a great time. Not sure if I'll be at Valdosta but I'll be at Salts. ;D
Now thats what I want to here.........YOUR COMING TO SALTS :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
hay mr tri z where you at we miss you on here ;D
what the heck did we all fall asleep ??? ??? ??? HMMMMMM?
Huh , what ???????? [smiley=Sleepy.gif]
He must be workin on that ol Rag
Get It Rag
Sick it RAG !!!! ;D
Hey guys check out the web 341dirtdrags.com. for Hazelhurst this sight is a temporary sight untill we get up the new one Ive put a few pics on there for now so check back later for more up dates. any questions give me a call @ 912-537-1055. We have a couple of new classes A 6.0 ETCLASS AND A 350 OUTLAW CLASS. ;D
:-/ :-/ :-/ I'm BORED to death..... You guys start watching soap operas or something?????? Cause ya sure ain't smack talkin......
Hey CUT ... I'm still around ... Work'n ALOT !!! $$$ :o
Hey LE ... that RAG is still dirty from Valdosta,Spitt'n and Spuder'n RAG .... ;D Got's ta check it out this weekend !!
Hey HUNY ... Days of our Lives,,, Mid Day ... Oprah at 4,,,and American Idol @ Night ... ;D
HOLLARRRRRRRRRR
Hey TONY ...Them Pics are COOL !!!
I can just see yamahondaman on American Idol singing through a cone "GET IT RAG"
Glad to see you get some downtime to come on here and say hello....you have been soo quiet lately, hmmm, wonder what you been doing?
Well my motor is on a plane right now, so it doesn't look like it will be back before the 12th, so it will see everyone in april...
GA where you at???
are they on there way to join my stuff ummm ill be back in april my self mr tri z or could it be mr bannnsheeee i dont know but i think hes up to know good better bewear the old rag may have been put up we shall soon see ;D
cut how did you know? LMAO....they will be there friday....i am still trying to decide whether i should put the 10mm or the 16mm in....i guess you guys will find out in april. it's going to be like quadzilla WHO???????
FBI will be back, to make you spend your money...
Quotecut how did you know? LMAO....they will be there friday....i am still trying to decide whether i should put the 10mm or the 16mm in....i guess you guys will find out in april. it's going to be like quadzilla WHO???????
Now dont go gittin all puffed up like a big ole erect tool. That zilla will be back soon to slug YOUR groin !!!! :o ;D ;D
Your motor is on a plane??? You should of tied it to a rope and hung it over the side of a boat ;D
and this is coming from the one that wanted me to seperate the 4 stroke and 2 stroke so you didn't have to race me anymore....haha....your a trip watson....
Chillin, that was a GOOD one ,tied a rope to it and hung it over the side of the boat! you kill me, dont stp there your on a roll now ;D
easy don...who's side are you really on???
Smoke, just be glad your days of gettin beat by 4 strokes are over. I will be riding a bike in the mod class so you aint gettin off that easy :P.
ewwwww baby, don't tease me.....i am telling you this, 2 stroke mod class is over in april....i will win it for 4 straight months and then move up to the full mod class.....now if you want some of that come get you some of that....i am ready for any and all challenges....
Sounds like your building something special. Need me to show you how to ride it?
You know who`s side Im on , dont take it personal just a little fun now- youve gotta admit it was FUNNY ;D
haha, you might not be able to hang on to it, cause it's going to be bad a$$...your definetly not used to this much HP....i am building a baby motor, wait till you see the orange crush....haha....haha....boy, your guys are in for a f&*king huge suprise....
you better bring these 8), cause your going to be like this :o, and after the orange crush takes all your money your going to go home to momma and [smiley=Cry.gif] on her shoulder. troy will go home with a ;D on his face. and smoke will still be running his mouth like this :D.....
I heard that, "SPEND " that money guys it`s coming back stronger , and faster ;)
dynodon, we have a few suprises don't we?
I might not even race this month, maybe let a DS or Raptor have a chance. I might just ride around on the new Watson pit machine [smiley=drink.gif]Git it rag.
Don when are you riding the hills again? I NEED to get back up there.
Smoke , we sure do have a few tricks left in the old hat yet. ;D 8) Chillin, hope to go this weekend, dont know forsure yet they have been really cracking down on peaple around here lately :'(
i wanna go hill climbing too, but the only thing i have to ride right now is the weed eater...
I will let you ride the TANK if you can handle it , or maybe the "old lady " would let you on her predaturd 500 [smiley=drive.gif]
i would push my banshee around before i rode a predaturd....but thanks.....i got the grizzly, but i have b-day parties this weekend in tampa....saturday and sunday....HOORAY...
Yeah, that was my thought too! ;D, but the ds is still probably too much for ya yet ha ha [smiley=Cool.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Yea, Don Jerry told me they been crackin down. That sucks, because its awsome riding there. We'll see.
SMOKE!! DID I SEE WHERE YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO GO HILL CLIMBING? BEOITCH!! SPEED BUMPS ARENT HILLS. AND YOU CAN BARELY HANDLE SPEED BUMPS. HILL CLIMBER MY @SS!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Smoke maybe cut and yourself can ride double on the orange crush on the hills im sure theres nothing there you two cant do together.As far as you winning the mod class ive heard the same shiot from you for so long and to this day your slow azz has not beat the zilla.
GET EM JASON!!!!
i have beat the zilla, then i let the cat out of the bag and you got in touch with ronnie and made some changes...don't worry, you will see soon enough.
Holy shiot was that Frank???, he is still out there ;D [smiley=drive.gif]just kiddin with ya Frank good to see ya back on here ;D
Chillin, if I do go out this weekend it would probably be on sun. for me , but your always welcome up here anytime 8), I still want to see Smoke on the hills though this could get interesting
100 hp and smoke on the hils...that may require a 12+ swing arm...... give me a few more weeks boys...
smoke!! stick to what you do best. that would be going slow on your raggy @ss bike. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i said your bike. not cuts.
its all good dyno!!!
hay chillin come on up all go on sunday too ill ride my ds ;D
if i can't beat you with one, i will beat you with another....just get your $hit ready for april, if you want i will come stretched just to prove a point.
Hey I want to go riding Sunday. If ya'll don't mind let me know when & where & I'll be there. Me & a friend were wanting to go somewhere so let me know.
321-229-1012 Steve
Chillin-LE450, just talked to cut and we will be riding on sunday just dont know where yet??, talked abuot Hernando , or ONF. whats everybodies opinion? @ hernando we just have to stay to the east side & not cross over 41 let us know what you think ::) ???
I don't care where we go I just want to ride a little. I will have 1 other bike with me but thats it unless you want more.
PM me & let me know.
I cant go Sun. Its my sons 4th B-day party. Maybe next time.
"HAPPY B-DAY"to the young one chillin, you definately have to catch the next one then ;D [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=deal.gif]
best wished on your Birthday lil chill
best wishes to the lil' chillen. now to you smoke put a 4" over arm on and come play with the big boys ;D
smoke will be up there before you know it....
sounds good to me more money for us. ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)
happy birth day to the little one chillin [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
Happy b-day young chillin lad !!! ;D
Happpy Birthday little chillin fro the GA -BOYZ. [smiley=Clown.gif] [smiley=Clown.gif] [smiley=Clown.gif]
Happy B-day lil chill. Maybe Dad will let you race now??????????
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. CEO , what do you mean let him race, he has raced the last 3 times. Let me tell you the kids trophys last time were great. I have 3 kids racing and when they all go home with a trophy it makes everyone happy ;D ;D ;D.
Hey Matt tell my little buddy I said whats up & I'll call ya Sunday & tell him happy birthday.
well yall guys in the 400 class my ltz wont be there I gots to work next weekend. maybe next month I will be back in the saddle.
What class for an ole 17 year old dinosaur R with aftermarket cylinder? ;D
Hey LIV...
if it'll keep up with an "ole" TRI-Z ...you can Race Me ...
April i'll be ready ... Sat. Morn. @ the Salt's ...then to
GAINSVILLE !!! ATV Natl's.....GO GUST !!!!
Thank you chill... Happy to see the kids have so much fun. And I ment maybe Dad got him something with alot of power for the 12th. So he can take home first place? :P :P :P And then he can tell every one to wear these 8) 8) 8) 8)
I got ya CEO. Jr. always tells me " dad I need some racing tires like yours to beat those boys". He'll get the good stuff when he's ready for it. [smiley=drive.gif]I think I like working on the kids bikes more than mine [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I don't blame you there. It always seems more fun when you are doing it for the kids. Maybe it's the smile they give you? Or could it be the beer and the s?x the wife is going to give you later. Let us know chilling...LOL
DAMN !!! ;D ;D
Well im your little brother you can work on my bike if you like and stop working on yours. ;D
WHERE IS EVERYONE???????????
Thats what I was thinking ???, waiting for someone to start something!?! :-/ O.K SMOKE DOG you still pushing your banshee around the yard or did you talk momma into pushing you around while making motor noises???j/k ;D ;D
I'm here lookin like ill be there the motor home cancelled on us for our trip to GA >:(
It's All Good See everyone Sat.
Ceo you Get any pics of that quad in the mud Sunday? ;D
I will have to check on that. Sherry was in charge of taking pics I was in charge of the brown bottles. But I have to say your ride is looking sweet. All you need is that winch of mine sitting in the shed. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
QuoteI will have to check on that. Sherry was in charge of taking pics I was in charge of the brown bottles. But I have to say your ride is looking sweet. All you need is that winch of mine sitting in the shed. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah ill get with you on that i need one
Well I was looking forward to being there, Its turns out I have to work. lets try this next time.
Sat. is comming quick you little girls ready ;D
If you need me I'll be in the water listen to the radio haha
OK,, It is Wed and still quite on here.[smiley=Confused.gif] I just want to know who has went and kidnapped [smiley=abduct2.gif] Jason and has him hogtied somewhere? He is not even on here getting things stirred up as we all know he does REAL WELL. Is everyone working on there bikes so much no time to type? Where are all of Jason's groupies...LMAO [smiley=groupies.gif]
CEO-Huny I will be there with my daughter Katie Lynn. ;D I was going straight to G-ville to see the ATV Nats be she told me in no uncertain terms that we where going to saltsdale FIRST so she could race !!! ::) ;D ;D
QuoteOK,, It is Wed and still quite on here.[smiley=Confused.gif] I just want to know who has went and kidnapped [smiley=abduct2.gif] Jason and has him hogtied somewhere? He is not even on here getting things stirred up as we all know he does REAL WELL. Is everyone working on there bikes so much no time to type? Where are all of Jason's groupies...LMAO [smiley=groupies.gif]
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FIND SMOKE ? IF I WAS TO START LOOKING I WOULD GO SEE IF CUT HAS BEEN DROPPING CHEETO'S AGAIN BECAUSE SMOKE MAY HAVE FELL IN WHEN HE PICKED THEM UP. LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[smiley=box.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Hey LE , Try that other site. I just saw him. ;)
OH H#ll LE that was harsh!!!!! BUT da*m funny [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
OK boys and girls what would you like to see on the grill this time burgers and dogs [smiley=Confused.gif] ??? [smiley=Question.gif] [smiley=Question.gif] Let me know or it may be just brown bottles
dogs and bugers sound great,gotta have that great lunch time food,ive got used to that ;D
Where are all you B!tches at.....
Cut put down the cheeto's and type
Smoke come out from between them cheeks for air and say summin...
quad there on ice brotha
LE Get that thing done i wanna see it
Ronnie where you at bro
Chillin lets get that new toy dirty
Zilla hope you have made that thing faster ;)
Everyone Else Speak up
How many in the utility class this month ill have 2 with me maybe 3
Quotedogs and bugers
YUK! Bugers
QuoteWhere are all you B!tches at.....
Everyone Else Speak up
I'm fast your slow!
[smiley=box.gif] [smiley=deal.gif]
NOW!! I'm on the board! lol
yeah but at the end of the day mine will still be runnning hahah
Now im on the board ;D
Quoteyeah but at the end of the day mine will still be runnning hahah
Now im on the board ;D
:'(OUCH
Quoteyeah but at the end of the day mine will still be runnning hahah
Now im on the board ;D
Man, talk about below the belt. I think I just got kicked in the nuts! :o lol
We can't make the trip this time but as ya'll know we will be back ;D and vinson we would run the utility class but everybody's scared of a 400 express ;D ;D ;D
i'm here......cheetos are good.....cory did you enjoy sunday? ceo, my dad will be there to do the track....let's hook em up....vinson, the grizzly will be there to take care of business w/ momma at the wheel....
Smoke just let me know what dad likes. Red heads or blondes? I will hook him up. Lets hope he don't get freaky on us [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif]
Just joking smoke I am sure your dad is A great guy. We will do our best. Will he be there Fri. or Sat.? Let me know I am heading to bike week.
saturday morning......8 am.......
Sleds !!!! ;D
0800 HRS. Is it ok to open brown bottles that early :o :o :o
HMMMMMM. sure seems dead in here this month. Whats up guys? have you all been abducted [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif]
Hey LE ...Right here Bro ...still working lots ...ain't got time to Type !!!
Hey 32x ... gonna Beat the little "JERRY CRACK CORN" this tym ?
GIT IT RAGS !!!!!!!
We will see ! The BOSS is makeing sure she gets to race sat. Then we go watch gasgasman take his whoopin in G-ville. ::) You will like this , he said to make sure to bring a case of Bud Lites !!! [smiley=drink.gif] Git It Rag !!! ;D
I Hear Ya Brother ...can you say ......THREE CASES ? ;D
I'm still here, been busy. Not gona miss a Saltsdale race. I'm shooting for a perfect attendance, havent missed one yet.
Palmetto is bringing: 3 450s, 1 Zilla, a 50, a 80, and a 90.
Also may have some mud lovers following us up: a grizzly, and 2 450 foremans to play in the mud hole and maybe do the utility class.
See ya all Sat.
He is ALIVE !!! Buha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!! ;D
Can any one guess who will be REALLY bringing it at the ATV Nats in G-ville this weekend ???? Thats right !!! ;D Quad32x and the Yamahondaman !!!! [smiley=drink.gif] GIT IT RAGS !!!!!! 8)
hay you all have a good time at salts it is opening day for baseball and fast pitch softball for my kids on saturday so good luck to you all ;D
Thank you O great round large one !!! ;D ;D ;D
Got my yfz450 put back together with some extra goodies and ready to go ! I'll be there Sat. You all better have them Fo50's running!! hehehe CEO, burgers and dogs sound good to me ! mmmmhhhmmm 450 and lt80
Off to the Orlando Magic Game tonight, so see you girlz in the morning.....
Mason Jar in Umatilla @ 7:00 am.........
BRING THESE 8)
This is Quad32x, Ware (TOOL), Yamahondaman [smiley=stooges.gif]
This is the tribal cheerleaders - [smiley=groupies.gif]
Here is smoke - [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
This is the tribal cheerleaders - [smiley=groupies.gif]
Hey this looks like SMOKE & CUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
[smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
YOUR KILL'N ME !!!!! true though !!!! ;D
Hey Smokin .... ONE HOUR before i left work ........
i was told to work tommorrow !!!! i'll send some stuff with CHILLIN and ZILLA ..... HOLLARRRRRRRR
QuoteYOUR KILL'N ME !!!!! true though !!!! ;D
Hey Smokin .... ONE HOUR before i left work ........
i was told to work tommorrow !!!! i'll send some stuff with CHILLIN and ZILLA ..... HOLLARRRRRRRR
I got to work to this is not cool it really sucks
QuoteOff to the Orlando Magic Game tonight, so see you girlz in the morning.....
Mason Jar in Umatilla @ 7:00 am.........
BRING THESE 8)
This is Quad32x, Ware (TOOL), Yamahondaman [smiley=stooges.gif]
This is the tribal cheerleaders - [smiley=groupies.gif]
Here is smoke - [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
At lest ya got the tool thing right !!!!! ;D
smoke!! quad!!! man i thought yall were by boys...
mannnn cant trust no one anymore...
why am i the baLD ONE in the middle?? ;D
that aint right! [smiley=Cry.gif]
Theres only one reason ware cause YOU DA MAN !!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D Mean that in a good way though !!! ::)
I thought it was just because he likes to ski lol lol lol
hope all of you have fun and good luck to all
QuoteTheres only one reason ware cause YOU DA MAN !!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D Mean that in a good way though !!! ::)
YEAH YEAH YEAH..... ;)
QuoteI thought it was just because he likes to ski lol lol lol
Gary,
your sick in the head,,, did you know? [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
come on smoke tell us some results good turn out or what
ok what happened we didn't get to come down but we need the results what's up smoke.
smokes comp is down 25 people showed up matt won the 450 class his bro won the 2 stroke mod class smoke won the utilty class little man jerry won the kids class i was vnot there but this is what i was told ;D
thanks cut, ya'll coming to hazlehurst this coming weekend or coming to valdosta the 4th weekend?maybe both
computer line broke at the house....those are the results....i won't be at either race in GA this month...bike is broke, i am broke.....i will probably be back in the hunt in april....
sorry here everything you got is broke smoke
My sister in law won the : race a zilla down the track the wrong way and jump the starting line hump into the swamp and break your arm award. She was the only entree in that class.
QuoteMy sister in law won the : race a zilla down the track the wrong way and jump the starting line hump into the swamp and break your arm award. She was the only entree in that class.
LOL No Way.?
Chilling your sister left her award. I am not sure if she forgot it or not ? But the Big broken arm trophy for Dumb stunts will be here next month. If you want to bring her back to pick it up? [smiley=embarassed2.gif] [smiley=embarassed2.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif]
alright, just got the UPS tracking # on my new additives.....all I have to say is you need to remember one word "CUB!!!" Come april, the 2 stroke mod class is all mine.....and then the 2 stroke full mod will be all mine too.....GA boyz better be ready.....tony, daniel, travis you guys better get your $hit right for april, because it will be one hell of a show down.....Cut will be back, smoke will be back, and we will be kicking a$$ and taking names....
Quotealright, just got the UPS tracking # on my new additives.....all I have to say is you need to remember one word "CUB!!!" Come april, the 2 stroke mod class is all mine.....and then the 2 stroke full mod will be all mine too.....GA boyz better be ready.....tony, daniel, travis you guys better get your $hit right for april, because it will be one hell of a show down.....Cut will be back, smoke will be back, and we will be kicking a$$ and taking names....
WAIT!! i thought aftermarket cylinders put you in the open class?? what happened to that rule?
you caught that to ware!! i thought i was seeing things. but thats good that means i will still be able to run in the full mod class to. i like it smoke!!! come april we will see whos cheetah cub cylindered banshee is fastest. its a whole new ball game now brother!! bring it!!! oh and these to 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh cub this cub that , why you boys half steppin into the open class when you know the full T REX power valve is coming for that a$$. Don't come to the open class unless you spend more than just some little ol cubs.
OH YEA ALSO BE AWARE IN THE MOD & FULL MOD BANSHEE CLASS. THERE'S 2 NEW MONEY TAKERS COMING TO TOWN BOY'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA'LL BETTER GET YOUR SHEOT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got a good point papa, guess i will just have to step up to the open class and smoke some t-rex powervalve with a little cub.....hahaha....boy you guys are sure in for a suprise....actually for april, i may put a baby motor in it just to show the quadzilla who it's daddy is....i will wait to put the cub on till may....so that gives you a few more months papa....
listen guys, i am telling you.....if you show up for the mod class or the full mod class, just go ahead and put your money in my pocket....
This is Sherry, i just didn't feel like signing outta one name and back into another, but here is my question is the April race on the 9th????? I need to know so i can make my Schedule at work for that month. Someone's gotta take pics while CEO drinks and cooks and oh yea rides smokes utility bike in the muddddddddddddd.... Hehehehehe
i will talk to bad company today and find out...i think we are going to move our races to the 4th saturday, bad company is going to move to the 1st saturday, and waycross is going to run on the 2nd saturday....bad company (Ron) call me when you get a chance....352-516-5756....it doesn't matter when we run, smoke is still gonna smoke some A$$......
Hmmmmm.. No word on the race date for sure yet? I guess I'll just tell em I want the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month off.
HEY GUYS!
I PUT SOME PICS OF THE "SUSPECTS" WHO STOLE MY DADS BIKE BACK IN NOV. ITS UNDER THE THEFT FORUM "250R FROM BRANDON" THERE IS STILL A REWARD FOR THESE GUYS!!
TKS
CHRIS
Now theres some true tools !!!! [smiley=Angry.gif]
smoke, ron is going to call you i just got online and seen the post , but as for cub cadet don't sing it bring it. ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) :o :o :o
where ya at smoke? anybody coming to GA. this month???? ??? ???
Hey Bad , I think smoke is nurseing his monkey !!! :o ;D ;D
someone get me A BEER [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
hey smoke just bring that cub and I will bring my bear and lead you around like the baby you are. lol lol
:o
BAA HAHAHA BAA HAHAHA BAHAHAH ;D ;D
YOUR SO FUNNY FASTLTZ!!
(IN FOG HORN SOUND) "BULLLL $$$$$ITTTTT"
Hoooooeeeeeee Hummmmmmmmmmm... Man I get bored at work and jump on here and it's just as boring in here lately... Where is EVERYONE???????????????????
Oh yea almost forgot I did put up a few pics from 3/12 on the picture forum...