I ordered a video set on 10/15 and after calling and calling I finally got through and they told me it wouldn't be shipped for another week >:( I am wondering if I am getting scammed here, so I thought I would ask if anyone has heard or used these guys? Thanks for yalls time!
http://www.allmyfavoriteshows.com/
never used them. I always order movies from Amazon. that website you posted seems expensive.
www.half.com is also good for movies.
Yea I am kind of asshamed to say this but I got the complete Transformers cartoon collection LOL I couldn't find it anywhere else. I wouldn't have bought any normal movie from there. Just hard to find one. Watch someone on here will post a site that has it LOL
well I did get scamed just to let yall know, now I am trying to figure out how to report it.
well what happened ? is it not real?
2 things,
1) there are 98 episodes I only got 80 and they are not in order
2) some DVD's only play about half of the DVD then lock up
I have spent about 1/2 a day trying to get a hold of them, but no answers, I think it upsets me more that I fell for this crap instead of researching it a little more. I guess I am going to have to mark this one up as lessoned learned
yea that sucks ass but lesson learned.....