This is way too crazy and we just have to really wonder how the mind
>really
> Works.
>
> How smart is Your Right Foot?
>
> Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............
>This will
> Boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to
>see if you
> Can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's preprogrammed in your
>brain!
>
> 1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are
>GOOFY......)
> And while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your
>computer,
> Lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
>
> 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
>right
> Hand.
>
> Your foot will change direction. I told you so!!! And there's
>nothing you
> Can do about it!
>
> You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you
> Are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.
every now and then I try this just to see how much practice it takes before I get it.
fun anyway.
Id@
also, if you put you elbows up you can rotate your fists in opisite directions than each other.