Any other Holopaw land owners out there ?? I'm going out there the weekend of November 9-11 with a small group. Anyone interested or going to be out there let me know. Would like to meet some peope off the website.
~SHAUN~
I might go up on Saturday (11/10) for the day. If we go, we'll have the CanAm and Kawasaki. I drive a lifted black F350 and will be pulling a 20 ft. open trailer.
Alright well I'll be there Friday-Monday so I'll keep an eye out for your truck. What is your name by the way ?? And where do you camp or will you just be in the parking lot ?
~SHAUN~
where bouts in holopaw are you riding? i have been to suburban estates once and had a great time. but i was invited to ride by a buddy of mine. i m not a property owner unfortunately.
When I say Holopaw I mean Suburban Estates. I'm going there this weekend. You can give me a call if you want 305-522-6456.
~SHAUN~
We will be there after thanksgiving riding.