This past Sunday at Croom, my friend was hill climbing & flipped backwards. He was airlifted out at about 4pm. He is in St Josephs Hospital with a broken back. I passed the ambulances on my way out at 3:40pm. Not knowing what happened. I left them about 35minutes before this happened & I was parked all the way in the back past the heli pad. We were gonna go to the hills to climb when i decided to leave to watch the BUCS game. I just found out it was my friend. He was parked in the first 90' left turn of the road at the north end with a white Ford dually & a Husqvarna factory trailer. He was on a z400. If you all have a moment, lift him up. Dr.'s say he will be laid up for at least 14 weeks.
done.
Id@
Our prayers and thoughts go out to your friend. Keep us informed.
No doubt
Thoughts and prayers are with him.
prayers are sent.
Just spoke with my friends father. He was going up a hill & decided too late it was too steep. When he stopped, it flipped over & landed on him.
He has a compression fracture in his lower back & he has full motion with no risk of paralysis. He will be in St Joes for a while, but he did take a couple steps today.
Thanks for all the replies.
GOD bless him and his family, and for a speedy recovery.
I remember seeing the truck and then later the ambulance and fire trucks. What a bummer. I wish him the best to a full recovery.
Glad he is going to be able to walk again! god bless and i hope he has a fast painless recovery.
what is his name? will be praying for healing and comfort for his family also
Prayers are sent
We wish him the best and he will be in our prayers.
He and his family will remain in my prayers.
Done, he is in good hands with the members of this site praying for him...I know first hand. ;)
prayers to him and his family hang in.... we all are thinking of you
My thoughts are with him for a fast recovery. I know how bad back pains feel.
I wish him a speedy recovery.
done.
WOW!! thanks to all of you for taking your time.
prayers sent!
Done.
Last year I was trying to catch air off one of them hill climbs and flipped forwards. But I was lucky enough to walk away with only bruised knees.
I hope he has a speedy recovery
glad to hear he will walk again. speedy recovery. NYR
May GOD bless your friend and his family in this time of need.
i hope he gets well soon and ill be praying for him!!