In a few weeks I'll be getting some new wheels, tires, etc. for my Honda. One thing I wanted to get was some blue neons for undernieth at night. I think it would look pretty cool when I go through the water or mud. Anyways, I was curious if anyone on here had pics of their bikes or any bike with neons on it (preferably a utility).
Thanks.
LOL...are you serious?
there used to be someone on here that installed a foglight on the bottom of their quad so he could see where he was going at night doing a wheelie,,,,but comeon,,,,neons?
Id@
I've seen a few pics of bike with them at night in the water and it looked good. I dont want them all over the place and I would never put them on a car or truck, I just want them for the night rides.
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on October 30, 2007, 01:13:04 PM
I've seen a few pics of bike with them at night in the water and it looked good. I dont want them all over the place and I would never put them on a car or truck, I just want them for the night rides.
I get ya...I know a guy with a Curb Feelers and Lepoard Skin Seat....but no neons.....uhhh..YO... ;D
My H1 with strobes. Looks weird when they go under water at night.
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n104/Kawa3/?action=view¤t=Strobes.flv
i had two red neons on the bottom of my old 300ex ill see if i can find the pic of it
Strobes are too intense. Just neons for me.
Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low.
Maybe an amp & some 12"s in a box as well...then u be boomin dog'
Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps [With the straps]
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack [Ayy]
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
Dang ya'll are som Hood Rats....LOL
i want to get some strobes on my car
now that i went into seziures fot the past 2 min. from the strobes .. i forget what we were talking about.......