I had a blast today guys :)! One of the 1st times that we all got to sit around and enjoy one another w/o the pressure of competing... Although we were still competing ;D. Sand Mountain has definitely scored an A+ in my book. That MX track is awsome! That front stretch is a bit too much for the quads but there will be an option for quads to go around on that. We defintely now have the best of both worlds... TT track, MX track, Sand drags, and trails. Great turnout of Dirtbikes today as well. I've never seen that many out there. If someone is reading this and haven't been, or haven't been in awhile... You definitely need to make that trip. I spent $20 and can honestly say I got my moneys worth. My whole body was cramping when I packed up. I wanted to take some pics but I was so excited this morning I forgot to take my cam.
Keep up the GREAT WORK Sandmountain crew. You guys are turning that facility into one of the best in Central Florida [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif].
YES I WILL AGREE WITH THAT. SANDMOUNTAIN HAS THERE CRAP TOGETHER OUT THERE & THEY ARE DOING AN AWSOME JOB. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE DRAGS ARE SETUP TO. THEN WE WILL HAVE A ONE STOP SHOP. ANYTHING & EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN ONE PLACE. CAN YOU SAY, SHOW ME THE $$$$$$$$ ?
OK ENOUGH ABOUT THAT YOU BOYS BETTER BE READY FOR NEXT WEEKEND. THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY.
Where is this place and what do they have out there how big is it ???
thanks
THEY HAVE A TT TRACK ,A MX TRACK ,DRAG STRIP ,& 90 ACRES OF RIDING AREA. IT IS LOCATED IN FORT MEADE. IF YOU GO TO SANDMOUNTAINSPEEDWAY.COM THERE ARE SOME MAPS ON THE SITE.
FINALLY!!!! MY HEADACHE WENT AWAY lol man i am hurtin worse than i have in a while lol i guess i will tak emor ethan 2 laps before is start tryin to clear stuff lol that damn little double
they will have a bad ass mx track if they get the gates and get advertisement jt and i was tryin to talk to em about lettin us throw a one day race and do all the advertising i will be sure to bring some georgia and alabama boys down along with the fl boys it would be awesome great job sandmountain A+++++
MARK MY WORDS! NATIONAL CIRCUIT MX TRACK!
That freaking place is gonna be one of the top facilitys and track in the state. IT WILL bring the big boys there!
Anybody who is crying about places to ride and race that havnt been out there yet, GO! Wait till me and POPS get the sand drags going! We could hold an olympics out there! Saturday MX and Sunday TT track! Total the points up and theres your winner!
Big time SCORE! Good job guys! I remember when we started out all we had was a little bowl to ride in and a make shift track!
jt
Do they open more days ? they used to open on Sundays only, and there where no chance to practice any other day, how are they working with this now?, with all that work they have put on it, they probably want more people coming and more days open ?
They are going to start opening on saturday's for practice but not yet.
QuoteMARK MY WORDS! NATIONAL CIRCUIT MX TRACK!
That freaking place is gonna be one of the top facilitys and track in the state. IT WILL bring the big boys there!
Anybody who is crying about places to ride and race that havnt been out there yet, GO! Wait till me and POPS get the sand drags going! We could hold an olympics out there! Saturday MX and Sunday TT track! Total the points up and theres your winner!
Big time SCORE! Good job guys! I remember when we started out all we had was a little bowl to ride in and a make shift track!
jt
Thanks for all the input and for all that stuck around though the good and the bad. We love to see everyone have fun it is nice to see families out there and you die hards. The only reason we got this far is because of you riders and all that you say on here. Keep the input comming we will continue to make Sand Mountain a better place. You guys are getting to be like family out there I think our wifes know all of you by name we will have a better year next year hope to have lights soon Thanks to all Sand Mountmountain Speedway And thank you ATVFLORIDA.COM
hey are yall gonna light up the mx track too or just the tt track? cant wait for my shoulder to get better so i can ride the mx track.. it looks sweet.
Quotehey are yall gonna light up the mx track too or just the tt track? cant wait for my shoulder to get better so i can ride the mx track.. it looks sweet.
Was that you with the one arm in your shirt
How was the turnout Sunday? Hope that it was as good as we had on Saturday. Sandmountain is about to blowuuup![smiley=abduct2.gif]
We had about 70 people but it was a holiday
Was that you with the one arm in your shirt
yep that was me.