The place where I used to buy my oil from never has any in stock.Where do you guys buy your oil from. I looked at Amsoil's dealer locator and all I came up with were private sellers and none very close to me. Anyone know of any retailers that stock it. I live in Brooksville and work in Holiday. Thanks
Quote from: exrider on October 29, 2007, 09:12:19 PM
The place where I used to buy my oil from never has any in stock.Where do you guys buy your oil from. I looked at Amsoil's dealer locator and all I came up with were private sellers and none very close to me. Anyone know of any retailers that stock it. I live in Brooksville and work in Holiday. Thanks
I order mine direct. THE BEST STUFF IN THE WORLD....well then there is Royal Purple, great stuff also.
I used to run Amsoil in my diesel truck , but got tired of the hassle with ordering it . It is good though.
Call Melissa tomorrow at All terrain Performance. They are a dealer and can probably ship it to you. They're in Apopka so It's about an hr or so drive from you.
http://www.allterrainperformance.com/
the napa store here has it in stock in st.pete ck your local napa store
Quote from: lugnuts on October 30, 2007, 09:21:43 AM
the napa store here has it in stock in st.pete ck your local napa store
Which one? The one on 66th across from the vet?
i use it in everything. i order mine direct.
NAPA @ 54th ave and haines road. and I think A-E has it and speed world as well I know they have royal purple there
Thanks for the replies. I guess I need to switch to something more readily available. Amsoil is expensive to begin with and I don't want to pay shipping on top of it. Anyone run Mobil 1? I can get that anywhere.