Head count!
3 on the "WareRacing" team,
Me, brother, and dad.
2 banshee's and 1 250r
Im gonna hide and watch !!! ;D ;D
thats sounds really scary......
we will be there this sat as well test and tune baby!!
Dade City Roll Call from us southern boyz. 4/2/05
#18 Honda 250R me...
#25 Honda 250R Bill
#5 Honda 250R Rob
#24 Honda 250R Bob
#37 Polaris 500 Rodger
#7 Banshee Jessie
#37a Banshee Chris
? Possible 2 more dont know names
And the Ft. Myres Boyz
#5 ? or #45 YFZ450 Jermey
#74 Banshee Link
Fastltz..... hello! where areee youuuu...
maybe your scared after all....
although i heard that 400 is haulin' now...
you didnt know i have a scorce did you gary??....
I know all..... ;)
im there
Hey i was at barneys and phil in parts asked me if i knew you... you must have been talking about flat tracking!!
they saw my bike today and there isnt to many to see in town they saw the american racers on it
that would explaine it! ;D
ANYONE GOING THIS WEEKEND?
Only you sausage heads !!! ;D ;D ;D
where fastltz?? i havent talked to him in days...
Hey guys, i have the best engine builder! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] i called to day to see if he had any needles for my carbs and we ended up almost talking an hour about the engine parts he is getting ready for me. So all you two stroke guys when you see me in the winners circle [smiley=trophy1.gif] come ask me who my engine builder is and iI will spill the beans [smiley=lecture.gif]!! tecateMIKE, you must call this man he make awesome HP from a tecate!!!! his name is Nate..... tease...... tease...... tease.... [smiley=laugh.gif]
[smiley=Geek.gif]I dont WARE or need glasses. [smiley=Geek.gif] [smiley=Geek.gif] What up with the new lettering there tool man?
New toy you got or somthing? ???
;D ;D ;D [smiley=Geek.gif]
I'll be there on the 2nd. Anybody gonna show up for practice tomorrow (thurs 3-24)?
You think it's gonna rain out tomorrow?
1fast,
i cant see very well so remember that if you get beside be while were racing, give me tons of room! ;) ;)
liv2, i was going to so i can help tune my brother and dads bikes but my bros wife is having her baby tomorrow... so im not too sure whats going on yet.. check here about 5 and ill let ya know..
Quote1fast,
i cant see very well so remember that if you get beside be while were racing, give me tons of room! ;) ;)
Hey me too!! I just tried out my yard sale Bo-Bo hoosier tires and wheels. Man them things sure do spin alot. LOL I might just take the name "circle-K" from the other guy.
After ya'll see me go around the track once I'm sure I'll get the room "I deserve"
hey liv, it looks as of now that we are going to practice thurs night, my dads is also bringing his So called "POS" 250r out to see what it will do....
Chris sounds like you have been hooked up by M____ys to. Nate is very impressive. knows what he is talking about to. not ready to let the secret out yet!!!
yeah! i just talked to him! he asked me about you...
keep it hushed till after the 2nd! ;) ;) ;)
9 days boyz. :)
The only thing im getting scard of is old man Ware on the 250R. :o.... Those bancheese are no big deal but put a vet. FT racer on a 250R and watch out... ;D
Blood it pumpin all ready.... [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
waittt... my dad is on the 250r he doesnt have his "monster" motor finished yet though..! Im on the banshee as well as my brother.....
Didnt I say old man Ware? :-X
Whats his number? WareRacing__?
;D I think its awsome that your brother and Dad all FT... :D
dad is wareracing02.... brother is hillkiller #24.....
my son... well hes #04 he flat tracks too..
hey i'm back. mike you have to admitt you laughed your a$$ off about the yugo but that was 1fast not me. How is everyone? I see the banshee is still spending money. At least he'll be there. I wanna see the 500 suzy too. I can't wait to ride. my bike has been lowered since august of 03. Hendry has been closed since what july? Not a bunch of hours on it since then. in fact I still have gas in it from hendry co. I rode at L-Cross over the weekend. I love the mud but it was too crowded. Did we figure out how we are gonna race 20 quads? I mostly ran the show at Hendry I don't want to make that mistake again. I just wanna show up, KICK A$$, and then chill out with friends old and new. See ya in about a week!! :o ;D :P
Hey ask 1fast on how were going to do eliminations.. he had a great idea.
1fast, i talked to colin tonight at the track... he doesnt read his e,mails.... so i sorta gave him your idea.. maybe you could explain it to him better than me!! ;)
Also, i spoke with randy, he runs all the tracks @ dade city he said he would make more throphys for the 2nd!! man! i cant wait!!
I am back but I am not going to get to come.
what!!! what kind of crap is that!!! what about your dad? he he going? are yall going tomorrow?
not tom. but he will be there on the 2nd
ill be there next thurs and the 2nd
man! my boy is itching to race and he has no one to race with!!
well i was going to try and go tonight but it doesnt seem anyone else is... so i guess i wount :-[
What up with dat. isnt there anyone else besides you bone heads on atvflorida that race over their?... ;D
Well if thats the case than the track should be choice when the 2nd rolls around. :D
7 dayz boyz.
Now I off the get hamered at 2fast4u [smiley=drink.gif]party....YEEEEEhaaaaaa!!! [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Quoteman! my boy is itching to race and he has no one to race with!!
well i was going to try and go tonight but it doesnt seem anyone else is... so i guess i wount :-[
I'm trying to make it tonight, but not sure yet. It's looking like it might rain. I'll know more about 3pm
hey LIV, how in the heck did you get in my post?? thats weird?? that last sentence isnt mine..
Quotehey LIV, how in the heck did you get in my post?? thats weird?? that last sentence isnt mine..
OOOPS I hit The Modify button instead of quote button. I was wondering what happened to my post I didn't even notice it in your post after I did it.
2nd attempt
I'm trying to make it tonight, but not sure yet. It's looking like it might rain. I'll know more about 3pm
I won't be there tonight.
I just got off the phone with Randy and he said they got alot of rain last night and the flattrack was in rough shape and he did not know if they would run it tonight
WTF did you get some AR tires yet?
Just took mine out for a test run. yeehaaa.... but its way too hot out side right now.
QuoteWTF did you get some AR tires yet?
Just took mine out for a test run. yeehaaa.... but its way too hot out side right now.
I got some beat up hoosiers on the rear. I went out to practice on thursday night, the quad did real good for not being setup right.
The track was in great shape at the start of the night. It was packed really hard, but As the night wore on and the knobbies ran it, it got grooved real bad and got real loose. They need a tire rule there
amen corey
looks like to 2 ocala boys are in!!
We should have a cook out before the race!!
I think our group is going to leave around 12:00
Looks to be a 3hr [smiley=drive.gif]
what time do the gates open?
i really dont know.... we will be there about 4
All I know is that it better not rain!!!!!! :'(
If you guys want a good parking spot you have to get there early... seems the MX guys cant park on thier own side!!
QuoteI got some beat up hoosiers on the rear. I went out to practice on thursday night, the quad did real good for not being setup right.
The track was in great shape at the start of the night. It was packed really hard, but As the night wore on and the knobbies ran it, it got grooved real bad and got real loose. They need a tire rule there
Real Flat Track Racers know what tire to run but if they dont have a large turn out then why turn away riders right now that just want to have fun. We had a tire rule at Hendry with the American Racer only. Some people ask why not run Hoosier's but the track sold AR and we wanted everyone on the same tire. If they like the flat track enough then they should run a flat track tire. In the end the track will stay togather.
well if we could kep the dirt bikes off the track on practice nights it wouldnt be so loose!!!!
dirtbikes and quads with motocross tires tearing it up and making you blind the track got so ruff it was beating me up by the end of the night and there is no tire rule cause the guy wants to bring money ocala looks like its gonna be the track for me
The ocala boys are going to be there on the 2nd, two of the nicest fellas you will ever meet.
However on the tire issue, fastltz, his dad Tim, and Doug run knobbie type of tires, would i ask them to stop racing because of thier tires... no.. i have found out the hard way FT tires throw dirt the same as MX tires (thanks to tecatemike for giving me a shirt full ;) ). Those 2 guys have been to every race they are as decated as ME and my family are to racing. they just perfer a different tire... Which i dont mind since im ALWAYS out in front anywho!! Point being if your faster it souldnt bother you..[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
I say run what U brung. If they dont have a big turn out then they wont start a tire rule. I can live with it a night. ;D
Well I herd some of U were doing a little practicing last thursday. WTF Someone also said they had a camera. WTF stop hiding all the pics and let me see.... [smiley=Geek.gif]
Ware, 250 pickle, Cory... ??? ;D ;D
no pics here......
isn't that a 295 pickle? anyway the tire rule should be left open until a large group supports the track. at hendry that large group was stock cars and we used the tire rule to keep people who were not intrested enough in flat track of our track. There were some people who were a little crazier than me even (believe that?) and they show up one night with a bike that doesn't handle right. They drive over there heads trying to keep up with the guys who are setup. The only reason to keep knobbies out of the sport is TRACK FATIGUE!!! people don't prefer to run on knobbies if everyone is kicking there butt with A.R's on a smooth or relativly smooth track. Just got to get more bikes that want to invest in the future of the track and the sport. Dirt bikes with knobbies? If I see that on race night i'm puttin mine back on the truck and won't be back. ???
No.. the dirt bikes dont show up on race night....
Oh Ya I forgot faster than toilet water has a complete 350cc new transmission sportin torque rippin motor on my bench. hey ware that bancheez got any torque? Is it ready? I know where a 420 trinity motor is sittin.
hey lt did you say you weren't gonna be there? c'mon this is gonna be really cool don't miss it
I got something better than a trinity 420.. hopefully...
I was sent the wrong pistons today.. the popped right out of the cylinder at TDC, so they are overnighting me the right ones.. my timing on this will be tight, i plan to have it at the dyno thursday early afternoon.... and hopefully race ready sat night...
hey ware you out there? i wanna ask some Q's. like how many classes do you guys have? age groups or bike size?
pm me with the Q"s
pics didnt come out my brother inlaw didnt set the flash right he tried to fix them at work and said they were way to black
well now you know where all the inlaw jokes come from ;D
I hate to miss all this fun but I think I will have to sit and watch on this one
i hate to say it but.... MEOW!!!! MEOW!!! you know where im going with that!
I will show you soon enough where the meow is in this cat
i have been hearing that for 6 months!!! :P :P
Au Oh. Wares gittin all flared up again !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D
Ok girls, motor is in the bike!! pipes go on tomorrow, need to get fuel, then we will see if it fires up! the to the dyno we go!
Mike and corey, lmk if yall are going to practice thursday!
Time to get him boys !!! ;) Thats the only time ware shows up !! ;D ;D ;D
Well I have good news and bad news.
Good news is that our group is down to 6 riders that are Racing Sat. night.... :-/
The bad news is that Its the 6 guys that can put a woopin on everyone any givin night..... :o
#18
#5
#24
#25
#45
#74
Tell your #24 boy he is going to have to run a different number or put a letter behind it.. thats one is already reserved.... :-/
Ok so we have
2fast +5 bikes = 6 bikes
wareracing07, hillkiller and wareracing02 = 3 bikes
Fasttlz, tim and doug = 3 bikes
ocala boys = 2 bikes
Corey (liv2ride) and Mike (tecatemike) = 2 bikes.
so have 16 so far right??
I didnt know scrodum heads could count that high !! [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D ;D
QuoteI didnt know scrodum heads could count that high !! [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D ;D
Well at least he can count. :o Whats the 32x for the circumference of your lips... :-*
Talk all that smack and stay home....geees
Talk smack and bring that 500 out and see if you can hang with us little Hondas.
Dont make me put this Suzsucky togather and come to Salts a woop dat azz there too. Or will you here the Naples boyz coming and not show up there eather. [smiley=laugh.gif]
[smiley=laugh.gif] WORD SUCKER..... :o ;D
Well juniors johnson I will be there but only to watch this time and as for circumference of things maybe we will test your colon and see if it can take a size 12 workforce !! ;D Im guessing--------------YEA !!!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D ;D ;D
You can check out my colon anytime there sexy.... [smiley=Embarrassed.gif]
If you were in the race thats all you would be seeing. The back of the #18... ;D
Ware, 16 quads
That would be great for 4 heat races of 4 quads.
Take the top 2 of each race and there you have the feild set.
6 quads for the B main then take the winner and let them run in the A main.
Chris do they pay back any $ to the winners or the top 3?
Shoot!! i wish!!! they are stengy!! motor's finished today runs good but not great.. jetting issues...
that was the problem last time lol ahh just buy a new motor maybe it will work
NO.. that one the port timing was way off!! manafactures mistake not mine. this just has a little stumble on the bottom end then its a rocket..
If anyone has two size 50 keihin pilots please LMK ,
QuoteWare, 16 quads
Chris do they pay back any $ to the winners or the top 3?
Like chris said, There is no payback but we were talking tonight about everyone putting in $10 and paying back the top three. What do ya'll think about that?
dang you guys are getting rich on me I got to cough up 40 dollars to race know
NOOO shizzzz.... figure this for me the wife and kid to get in the gate its $30 for me and the boy to race its another $40!
so we spend $70 just to race, thats not fuel or food....
ware must be sleeping in this morning tring to catch up on sleep so he will be ready on sat
there he is he s awake I know this track is a little on the high dollar side
Ten bucks to get in sucks eggs !!!!! :o
well this track wants us new guys to pay $40 to race and they said there is a gate fee also....WTF how much is that???
what is it again $20 to race
$ 20 for a membership
gate fee??? how much is that?
If it cost more than $50 to race I can assure you that most of us wont be back.
after the 1st time it will only cost 30 inless you guys want to make a payout . 10 for gate fee and 20 to race
this time tomm. night you guys will be chasing me around the track. maybe by this time some one can hold my trophy while I kiss all of your girlfriends. See you ladies tomm. night.
tonight is the night ladies. COME GET SUM SUCKAS
Whats going to happen with this rain? Is everyone still trying to go?
Well, it only rained for a bit at the track, hopefully if its sunny today (which it look like) then we will be fine.
Quotewell this track wants us new guys to pay $40 to race and they said there is a gate fee also....WTF how much is that???
what is it again $20 to race
$ 20 for a membership
gate fee??? how much is that?
If it cost more than $50 to race I can assure you that most of us wont be back.
Yeah what gary said, the membership is a one time deal..
As it looks right now it only rained a little and it will be windy the rest of the day and that will help dry the track. Long as the weather forcast stays the same we will be on the way around 12 from here. CYA there.
But still once again it allways rains on the freakin weekend... >:(
true!! 2 fast! park next to the trackjust to the right of it. of if were there before you then look for the excursion with the white enclosed trailer.
chris
sounds like you dont have to be fast! just rich!! ;D so how did yall do? was it a NICE DAY FOR YA! i helped my brother in law move all day and im beat like a red headed step child ::)
WAHOO!! Im the first to talk smack!
Well the naples boys tried to take the "locals" out by wrecking my old man, bending my brothers axle, just about killed tecatemike :-/ but i came home with a 3rd (and that with a ill jetted bike)so, not so bad i guess ;)
OK now for the serious stuff... It was really nice meeting all the S. florida guys, everyone was SUPER nice and they really know how to put on a show and there were some pretty fast machines out there! Our new "announcer" was GREAT ;)! Did you guys see all the people watching! You have my vote if you ever want that job! I cant remember the finishing order (too tired) so if some one could please post that... I had a great time and now im going to bed..... :-/ :-/
thanks again guys!!
Chris
Hey you forgot to let everyone know who won the heat races and the top 2 in the main... :o
Congrats to the Ice cream Man ;) #5 talk to yall tomarrow as you can see how long it took us to get home.... :-/
boy ill tell ya its always something with those banshee guys,carbs not jetted right,tires on backwards, ya know somthin. lol [smiley=dunno.gif]but anyway really had a great time,track was perfect,very fast.was a pleasure meeting all the riders.good night [smiley=trophy2.gif]
QuoteWAHOO!! Im the first to talk smack!
Well the naples boys tried to take the "locals" out by wrecking my old man, bending my brothers axle, just about killed tecatemike :-/ but i came home with a 3rd (and that with a ill jetted bike)so, not so bad i guess ;)
Well Chris you right about 1 thing here we took you out... ;)
Right out of the winners circle. :o :o :o But look at it this way...you got plenty of seat time having to race the B Main so you would even have a chance at Team Naples :o :o :o
Hope that everyone is OK that was invalved in wreacks.
I was like on Ice out there in the A-Main not sure what happen to the ajustments I made. I guess I just got behind with the track conditions. Just call me El Loope ... ;D
*CHECK OUT THE PICTURES IN THE GALLERY*
YEAH YEAH team naples blah blah blah!! we will see next time...
im ok and had a great time it was great seeing all the hendry boys again hope we can do it again sometime soon
real good to hear your ok mike.always hate to see a rider go down. [smiley=banghead.gif]hopefully you didnt hurt the bike much.
Yeah mike, were glad to see your OK as well!!
::) ::) ::) I thought you guys wanted to race? ??? ??? ???
I thought after the heat race I was just there to talk on the microphone! Had low air pressure in my right rear tire made the bike push like a dump truck in the corners. It all came together nicely for me in the main. What a cool race setyp. everyone got a chance in there heats to race with few people on the track. Then the mains were crazy! I love being in the middle of it all making those split second decisions that can lead to a victory. Had a great time. Nice to meet everyone. Some good clean racing and some good clean fun. Good to here papa ware and tecate mike are o.k. Well you guys have 4 weeks to get it right. Team Naples will be back. I think the results were something like this.
#5 Rob 2fast4allyall Kohler.
#25 Billy fasterthaneveryonebutrob Scott
#7 Chris wishinthenaplesboyzstayedhome Ware
#74 Linc lookin fastnshiny o.k. can't remember last name
#24 Bob Wishtheracewasonelapshorter Short
the rest was kinda a scramble.
had alot of fun cya next time.
2fast,
Its 07 not 7 gotta have that 0 in there!! ;) Im glad to see you guys are going to be here next month. I have a buddy who runs the same identical set up i have except carbs and hes telling me he cant keep the front in down 2-4th gear and he has a 8' strech! We think my carbs are the problem... hopefully i can get that worked out for next time and i will show you S. FL boys whats it like to go home empty handed!! [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] THEN I WILL BE [smiley=king.gif]
lets see I think it was my stock bike with a lowering kit that slowed me down. M aybe next time I will have my bike and it will be the 2nd king but thats ok I have never brought home anything at that track. I am getting used to that. I see some changes in the near future.
same BS race after race after race. maybe you should just stick to riding your dads bike! :P :P
i must say it was really a good time having you guys up to dade city. we really hope that every one can get together at least once a month. congrats to the winners. after the crash my bike faired well but i ended up with a hugh knot and road rash on my elbow and a swollen hand that i can hardly move, but it was really fun. "no pain, no gain." i know the POS needs a good set up. Mike glad to hear you are ok. hopefully we won't have any craches next time.
again, we really hope you guys can join us again.
Guys we all had a blast!!! I got to watch so video of the heats and the A Main. Great stuff for that little track.
I screwed up twice in the main and spun out both times.. >:(
The 2nd spin was real close to taking out Link with my spinderella move and got me upset at my self so I pulled off. O well I got to win the Heat race.
Hope to see all next Month... ;)
Check this out for your track... ;D
http://floridaflattrack.com/news.htm
Sorry I missed the race this time but will see everybody out there next month !! ;) ;D ;D ;D
I guess I left out the heat races
Tecate mike won heat #1 over fast ltz
Heat two went to 1fast250R over linc and ware07
Heat #3 went to Bob Short (on a Honda) over jeremy's 450 Yamaha
Heat #4 saw Fasterthanu25 winning over 2fast4u and ware24 and liv2ride was there too
The B main belonged to the ware bros. 07 then 24 I think Tim sisson on the 54 was third.
Ya know what the guys with just lowering kits and knobby tires didn't do half bad. I'd like to see what they could do with a fully setup bike. The only one to make it to the A main was LTZ i'm not sure where he finished up though.
Hey lyz didnt make it to the Amain (sorry gary) that was Doug who was in the A out of his group! Which it great seeing how this is his 3rd race!!!
that is alright I ware. I might have made it if I could have had my bike. they have not seen THE FASTLTZ in action yet.it is coming though
QuoteThe B main belonged to the ware bros. 07 then 24 I think Tim sisson on the 54 was third.
NOT!!!
I passed him on the last lap for third. I didn't do worth a crap but you at least gotta give me props for a third place finish in my first EVER TT race ;D
QuoteNOT!!!
I passed him on the last lap for third. I didn't do worth a crap but you at least gotta give me props for a third place finish in my first EVER TT race ;D
So wheres this "TT" track you speak of?? :P
Well guys! i think im really close to my jetting now! i was way off let me tell you! now its strong in all the gears! I know better thursdy at the track but yall better be prepared!!
QuoteSo wheres this "TT" track you speak of?? :P
OK OK OK FT
Now is that better? lol
QuoteWell guys! i think im really close to my jetting now! i was way off let me tell you! not its strong in all the gears! I know better thursdy at the track but yall better be prepared!!
Ware07, Man I have never herd that from a Cheese owner b4. ??? ;D :o
Lets try to build a drag motor and run it on a Flat Track. HHHmmmmm. A small Flat Track at that. ???
At the end of the night you said you might try to go with the R in the end. Bottom end is what you need to get of the corners. Do you think you motor can do that? ???
Get it right so there wont be anything to blame it on next time. ;D
Dont worry we will have you spending more $$$$ so you can try to take this [smiley=trophy1.gif] Back.
[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
when you guys coming back up. what is the date.
only damage to my bike is a hole in my brand new 1 race on it front tire ........ :-X should be fixed soon if anyone has a good front 18x6x10 lemme know
QuoteWare07, Man I have never herd that from a Cheese owner b4. ??? ;D :o
Lets try to build a drag motor and run it on a Flat Track. HHHmmmmm. A small Flat Track at that. ???
At the end of the night you said you might try to go with the R in the end. Bottom end is what you need to get of the corners. Do you think you motor can do that? ???
Get it right so there wont be anything to blame it on next time. ;D
Dont worry we will have you spending more $$$$ so you can try to take this [smiley=trophy1.gif] Back.
[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Hey now keep in mind i finished building this engine
3 days before the race. so to finish 3rd on an untested, untuned engine isnt bad..where did you finish anyway.. last wasnt it! ;D
who said it was a "drag" motor? i never said that.. it could be if i raised the port timing..but i wanted all the bottom end grunt and thats how i built this motor.. im working on a ATC 250r now for my drag bike.. Just so i can whoop fastltz at that too! ;) you guys will find out next time!! BTW 1fast, I was riding 250r back when you could buy them new! So know your ROLE son! [smiley=lecture.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=Wink.gif]
he wants to whip me in the drag race I hate to tell him but he has got to spend some money to do that. ware you better try to whip me at ft. meade before you worry about at the drag
Well Ware, I can say that I made some mistakes myself to bring home that spot in the main. But no it wasnt last there were others that did not finish as well... :-/
Watched the race on Video last night and it was cool. Saw you brother start to spin out of turn 2 and then get slamed by one of the 4 strokes. Not sure who it was maybe #45 then old Tecate Mike go for a little flip... :o not sure who he tangled with but it wasnt the #45 he just stoped to help him up and they stuck him at the end of the longest line.
How bout them heat races.... ;D did you guys like the way it worked with the rules? Then the A and B Mains?
Not sure when the next date will be that we can get up there. Looks to be May 14th but I will let everybody know.
Hey 1 fast,
i liked they way the heat races were, that was a great idea you had! A+++ all the way! i cant wait until next time! maybe slow i mean fastltz can bring his rag and show us what that 400 can do!!
Sounds like there could be a tool or two there !!! [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D ;D ;D