Has anyone rode on the new MX track at Sandmountain? What is it like?
YEAH AND WHEN ARE THE SANG DRAGS GOING TO START?
hey kevin i thought i told u about it in gainsville? maybe it was just clay
ill tell ya man its th ebiggest track around this local area its got a whoop section its got some nice jumps i will be there sat and sunday practicing come on out bro run some laps
Ill be there! Are both Sat and Sun practice days? Yo, Brandon...read my PM about the tires...I might be able to get them from you this weekend.
Mike
KEV,
The track is pretty bad azz! They did a good job on the layout! Its pretty intense for my quad though! I need about 2K in suspension to run that track! I think everyone will be surprised. Ill be out there Sat. around 10AM.! Hope to see everyone out there.
jt
Gates open at 8:00 whats up with 10:00 ? Oh yea you are an OLD MAN huh. Dang that don't make sense either because old men can't sleep past 4:30 in the morning.
Yes we can !!! ;D ;D
Where is Sand Mountain?
It is in Forte Meade. If you go to sandmountainspeedway.com there are some maps of how to get there.
what about sunday, whos up for that?? .... i wanna come out and practice it.
hey 400ex i will be there sat and sunday bro come on out well run some laps i gotta get into shape for the nationals and this is about th ebiggest mx track around almost about the same size as a national track 1 1/8th mile good size
hit me up tommorow man 863-781-5387
aight i wont be able to go saturday cause im workin but sunday i will go. mine is 941-345-5102
I hope sandmountain will start racing out there bartow is alright but exspensive and the people at sand mountain are better
Dude, the MX track out there is SICK!!!! I about killed myself on a double. I definitely need a better suspension before racing out there.
Mike
I will be going on sunday too! It will be my first time there, Do I need to buy a membership there to ride? If so how much is it? Will the TT track be open for practice too? And will I be able to go on the MX track and the TT track??
We will be racing on the TT track so it won't be open for practice until the end of the day. The mx track is open practice all day on Sunday though. You will pay $8.00 at the gate then you have to pay $5.00 for a 1 day membership & I think $10.00 to ride. It may cost you$20.00 to practice on the mx track but not sure about that. It cost $15.00 per class if you want to run the tt track with us.
Wanna see Sandmountain Speedway. We got the shot. Check it. //www.duvalloffroad.com