What is going on ...Anyone know ?? I would love to ride out there again .....
I second that
Love that place. :ThumbsUp.gif
I still remember the driver's meeting before the very last race. They promised it would be back open soon. The owner's daughter went out of her way to make sure everyone knew it was only a temporary thing. What a joke.
Yea tell me about it way back when i raced there!! everyone took off work to back them at there hearing they had and they had 6 months to take care of that crap!!
about the only thing i could race now and i would love it to be back open maybe i can run some laps1
well sandmountain i know you still come on the forums every now and then??????????
We should keep this up top so they (SandMountain) can see it up top when they come on !! Make it a sticky !!! I REALLY enjoyed that place and I want some kind of answer .......Whats going on???
I just wann go climb those monster sand hills. That place was the best place in Central FL. IMHO.
what was the prblem? anything we can do to help?
Quote from: bajaproven on November 03, 2007, 06:20:03 PM
what was the prblem? anything we can do to help?
They didn't get the permits to stay open ....