Great job to everyone that come out and raced today at SM. I had alot of fun today. The track was great. This OB class seems to keep growing and growing.
congratulations to lyndon he did great today and yes I agree that the ob class has some good competion and is very fun cant wait till next race.
Who placed where and what interesting happened today?
Good racing today! The Expert class was interesting! The green monster was put to the test today! Trust me, that quad had no more left in it when me and Marshall were done w/ it! Wes Craft was flying today!
I finally get my quad runnin better than it ever has! First practice had me believing noone was gonna beat me! Second practice , ignition problems! Noone has worse luck! I swear! >:(
YES I HAD A BLAST YESTERDAY ON MY POS YFZ. THE TRACK WAS GREAT BUT I SURE DO WISH THEY WOULD RUN THEM BUGGIES AFTER THE QUADS BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING THE TRACK.
GOOD JOB GUY'S IT WAS FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool track and a lot of fast guys there !! :o Will try to race it next time ! ;) Did anybody see or watch Yamahondaman climbing the GIANT sandhill by the track ??? [smiley=Shocked.gif] That man is insane !!!!! [smiley=Wacko.gif] ;D ;D ;D
Was that the guy on the three wheeler? If so he is crazy!!!
Yep !! ;D When it comes to hill climbing , he is tha man !!! :o ;D ;D ;D
Hey quad! im bring my bike with the paddles next time!!
well had a fun time.. sucked that i couldnt race. Congrats to everybody that won... jt u and marshall and everybody goin to he banquet thing there havin? what bout u LE?
Yes I will probably go to the awards thing just to come hang out with everyone.
QuoteHey quad! im bring my bike with the paddles next time!!
bring it, next race 2 weeks from yesterday
QuoteYES I HAD A BLAST YESTERDAY ON MY POS YFZ. THE TRACK WAS GREAT BUT I SURE DO WISH THEY WOULD RUN THEM BUGGIES AFTER THE QUADS BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING THE TRACK.
GOOD JOB GUY'S IT WAS FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I talked to Dale about that I think they will be last from now on I will update you.
THANKS ALOT BECAUSE THEY ARE KILLING US. THERE ARE A LOT OF RIDERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM GO LAST SO IF YOU NEED US TO WE WILL HELP BRING IT UP IN THE DRIVERS MEETINGS.
Cars do help the track the track is still new and the cars will pack it but not while you guys race we will fix it thanks for your input
Right on ! I have no problem with the cars running out there & yes they will help pack the track but yes it will be nice having them race after us.
THANKS FOR THE INFO.........
i had a real nice time out sunday it was good racin Good job to everyone in the open beg That class is getting faster and faster so keep it up I think im going to run expert also next race just to see how fast they are so that will be different
Thanks David and everyone in beg for good racin
thanks sand mountain for all you guys do at the track and tring to keep everyone happy, and I agree that the buggies would be better if they run last.
Hummmmm don't know if it's the right time for a buggy guy to show his face right now? Sorry we wallied the track up for you guys. Anyway I posted a few pic's from last Sundays Quad wars @ Sandmountain Speedway. I have about 1/2 of them up right now. Check em out....
Bill Duvall
www.duvalloffroad.com
HEY BILL WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YA'LL GETTING OUT THERE & HAVING SOME FUN TOO WE JUST LIKE IT WHEN YOU GUY'S RUN AFTER US. THEM BUGGIE'S SURE DO TEAR THE TRACK UP FOR US.
THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Steve
Sorry I missed the chance to meet you Last Sunday? Did you race any? If so what class were you in ? I was just wondering how I could pick you out from the rest of the quads? Here's a shot of me @ SMSW so you know what I look like maybe next month we can hook up.
O yea I just figured out you left me a few messages from last month in my ATV forum mail box (Sorry so slow) I didn't get to many quad pic's last month. But I shot the heck out of them this month. Get a chance go check em out. www.duvalloffroad.com
Later
Bill