ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: badcompanyracing on October 26, 2007, 02:00:15 AM

Title: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: badcompanyracing on October 26, 2007, 02:00:15 AM
OK WHERE IS EVERYBODY?????????????? I know I haven't been on in while but dang..............!!!!!!!!!!!
this weekend 4-wheeler bogging amd consistency??   race
IF YOU THINK YOU GOT A BAD 4WD 4-WHEELER BRING AND LET US SEE IT IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Next weekend is the race if you got it bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARESBORO GEORGIA JUST BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: badcompanyracing on October 26, 2007, 02:02:06 AM
OH yeah we will also have have lawn mowers in the bogging this weekend..
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: badcompanyracing on October 26, 2007, 02:04:09 AM
Any Fla. boys gonna make the trip anytime soon???????????????????????
what's up CUT ,SMOKE ,DYNO , TRIBAL ANYBODY
ARE YA'LL OK????????????????????????
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: badcompanyracing on November 01, 2007, 01:38:36 AM
what's up everybody quit dirt dragging?????????????????
Tony are you still out there.
somebody post something :( :( :( :( :(
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: Smoknbanshee on November 01, 2007, 06:53:14 PM
Smoke is racing dogs baby.....these are my 7 month old pups that just won their class at nationals in maryland.
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: FLA.SHEE on November 02, 2007, 01:18:59 AM
so they muzzle the mouths of the south in Maryland huh

congrats!
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: dynodon on November 02, 2007, 01:31:54 AM
Quote from: badcompanyracing on November 01, 2007, 01:38:36 AM
what's up everybody quit dirt dragging?????????????????
Tony are you still out there.
somebody post something :( :( :( :( :(
The bikes are SOLD Travis, But now if ya`ll are running lawn mowers  ;)
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: badcompanyracing on November 02, 2007, 01:35:58 AM
well atleast the dogs can win in thier class :D :D :D
but does that make you to good  for us now???? ;)
and oh yeah go DAWGS 8) 8) :o :o :o
get ya gator bulldog style ;D ;D ;D
ok back to business who's gonna be racing this weekend?????????????????????????????????????????? >:( >:( >:( >:(
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: badcompanyracing on November 02, 2007, 01:37:27 AM
Quote from: dynodon on November 02, 2007, 01:31:54 AM
Quote from: badcompanyracing on November 01, 2007, 01:38:36 AM
what's up everybody quit dirt dragging?????????????????
Tony are you still out there.
somebody post something :( :( :( :( :(
The bikes are SOLD Travis, But now if ya`ll are running lawn mowers  ;)
ya'll can still come hang out and eat :D :D ;) ;)
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: tribal banshee on November 02, 2007, 01:53:52 AM
Travis I will be back up soon! just not this month! looks like everybody is going to have to race in the index class cause I heard that tripple is diggin out now. you guys better put a net at the end of the track so when that bike takes off Tony can jump off into it! LOLOL
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: dynodon on November 02, 2007, 02:13:52 AM
I`ll see if Lupo and I can make the trip, Oh yeah , and eay with you all !!!


Hey Mike, How did the Lakeland  race go ??
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: Smoknbanshee on November 02, 2007, 03:03:05 AM
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on November 02, 2007, 01:18:59 AM
so they muzzle the mouths of the south in Maryland huh

congrats!

That is funny.

Guys I might try to slip up there sometime next year with the boys.  I am just back in college now (UF Go Gators) and with school work and these dogs, I am way too busy to run up to GA for the weekend.  You boys keep holding it down up there and kill some deer this year.
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: Smoknbanshee on November 05, 2007, 10:27:46 PM
and the new track record is?
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: tribal banshee on November 06, 2007, 01:40:04 AM
I think for now it's 3.70 but don't know for sure ???
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: yz3961986 on November 06, 2007, 01:44:01 AM
3.700 but tony ran a 3.56 and 3.57 during tnt
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: tribal banshee on November 06, 2007, 05:36:06 AM
thanks alex, I thought that's what Tony said. That thing is a wild ride huh :D
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: Smoknbanshee on November 06, 2007, 06:25:56 AM
D A M N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want see some video, because I didn't know Tony could hold on to something that fast.  Congrats Tony, great to see you back in the saddle and SMASHING track records again.
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: yz3961986 on November 07, 2007, 01:39:48 AM
u can say that again i made three passes on it 3.89 3.89 4.00 not to bad for 300lb+ rider
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: tribal banshee on November 07, 2007, 04:20:58 AM
hell no! That's fast as sh*t! did ya get off shaking? I don't even know if I would get on that thing! I told Tony we're gonna have to strap him to the bike when he runs those paddles. Gonna sling him off like a wet noodle! LOLOLOL
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: bmd11 on November 07, 2007, 06:03:35 PM
Is there still interest for drag racing in the Central Florida area?
Title: Re: WARESBORO GA.
Post by: tribal banshee on November 08, 2007, 02:14:07 AM
it would be nice but I think it's alittle too late. A lot of guys have sold their bikes due to lack of tracks close by!