ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: MXRACER86 on April 05, 2005, 10:37:59 PM

Title: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports????
Post by: MXRACER86 on April 05, 2005, 10:37:59 PM
Im looking to meet up with some at Bithlo Motorsports in orlando! I need some practice and I need some one who is faster then me that I can practice chasing! I need to push myself, and it is hard to do by yourself.
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: dreth on April 05, 2005, 11:09:13 PM
can you make it to the sunshine moto traCK this friday night? if so we will have a few you can chase down and its quads only!

where about do you live?
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: 53yfz450 on April 05, 2005, 11:23:47 PM
yeah man come on out all you need is a kill switch.oh and a quad. ;D we got some fast riders.
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: MXRACER86 on April 06, 2005, 12:32:49 AM
Where is that track? Do they have a website? I live in orlando,,, Is it far from there??
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: VForce700 on April 06, 2005, 01:27:35 AM
Well I know of a couple of A class riders that will be there Wed night the 6th for practice and then going to Reddick this weekend
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: MXRACER86 on April 07, 2005, 12:38:12 AM
?
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: dreth on April 07, 2005, 08:45:51 AM
QuoteWhere is that track? Do they have a website? I live in orlando,,, Is it far from there??
From Hillsborough County:
- I275 South over Howard Franklin Bridge.
- Take Ulmerton Road exit.
- Continue west to 40th Street.
- Turn left at light.
- Take 40th Street to end (118th Ave.)
- Turn right (West).
- Track is up on the right (approx. 300ft)

From Pinellas County:
- 49th Street to 118th Ave.
- Turn left (East).
- Continue on 118th Ave. to 40th Street.
- Make U-Turn at 40th Street.
- Track is up on the right (approx. 300ft)

its in st. petersburg which is a couple hour drive from you
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: MXRACER86 on April 07, 2005, 12:40:11 PM
I not going, It seems like I been on the road forever lately!
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: Ida_Mann on April 11, 2005, 02:19:18 PM
I wanna go, but I'm probably slower than you since I've never been on a track.

I want to start working out and I figure this would be a fun way to do it a couple times a week.

anybody know what I need to ride on the track?

Id@
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: YFZ450AndyH on April 15, 2005, 09:26:38 AM
What is required to ride on the Bithlo MX track?  (equipment, etc).
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on April 15, 2005, 10:35:41 AM
you need a killswitch,  helmet and boots at the very least.

Practice is Monday, thursday 10-6 and wednesday night. I personally (as a beginner) don't like Wednesday night because there are so many dirtbikes there at the same time. Mike , David and Alex don't have trouble with it though.

This will answer more:

http://www.bithlomotorsports.com/
Title: Re: Anybody want to meet up at Bithlo motorsports?
Post by: YFZ450AndyH on April 19, 2005, 01:14:27 PM
Thank you for the info.