ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Mudneck on October 24, 2007, 11:41:08 PM

Title: Why your screen name?
Post by: Mudneck on October 24, 2007, 11:41:08 PM
What made you choose it?

I will start

Bushwacker-had a lawn/landscape/nursery/tree biz by that name,,,,,,,

The old motto "We'll trim your BUSH"  :o ;) ;D
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Young Gun on October 24, 2007, 11:45:56 PM
LOL @ Motto

Mines Rebel.... well because I'm a badass 8)
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: big-daddy on October 24, 2007, 11:51:25 PM
 Ummmm..........because your kids maybe mind!   ;)
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: KD 428 on October 24, 2007, 11:56:09 PM
KD 450- first and last name initials and i ride a 4fiddy!

Might be KD 125 soon though
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Mudneck on October 24, 2007, 11:57:11 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 24, 2007, 11:51:25 PM
Ummmm..........because your kids maybe my!  ;)

Englas~ por for vor~
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Joedirt on October 25, 2007, 12:01:16 AM
Joe Dirt is my adult Movie Stage name.... ;)
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Mudneck on October 25, 2007, 12:03:41 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 25, 2007, 12:01:16 AM
Joe Dirt is my adult Movie Stage name.... ;)

cause you get it in the dirt end :o
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Joedirt on October 25, 2007, 12:05:46 AM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 25, 2007, 12:03:41 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 25, 2007, 12:01:16 AM
Joe Dirt is my adult Movie Stage name.... ;)

cause you get it in the dirt end :o

Joe Dirt E Sanchez.....
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: KAW3604x4 on October 25, 2007, 12:08:47 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 25, 2007, 12:05:46 AM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 25, 2007, 12:03:41 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 25, 2007, 12:01:16 AM
Joe Dirt is my adult Movie Stage name.... ;)

cause you get it in the dirt end :o

Joe Dirt E Sanchez.....

Wow, a middle name and middle intial....... >:D
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: 1sikgti on October 25, 2007, 12:21:08 AM
own a vw gti  an is a 1 sik gti  :o
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Fox17 on October 25, 2007, 12:23:29 AM
i only buy Fox gear and i use the # 17 for everything. its all i could think of too. lol. 
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: big-daddy on October 25, 2007, 12:42:57 AM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 24, 2007, 11:57:11 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 24, 2007, 11:51:25 PM
Ummmm..........because your kids maybe my!  ;)

Englas~ por for vor~

Wacker thats pretty good ;)
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: bigwake on October 25, 2007, 12:46:55 AM
man i started this EXACT topics last month..lasted for about 2 days of nothing..
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on October 25, 2007, 12:59:25 AM
  My girl gave me my name. After I got my 400 modded out, I use to come home with scratches ans bruised up or injured.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: MPTonyT on October 25, 2007, 01:05:08 AM
M.P. - U.S.  Army Military Police

Tony - My First Name

T. - Last Initial
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: renmus on October 25, 2007, 01:06:18 AM
Because Hooked on Phonics did not work for me.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: kawasakimojaverider on October 25, 2007, 01:06:43 AM
cause i rode a kawasaki mojave back in the day
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: caospop on October 25, 2007, 01:08:19 AM
C.A.O.S.P.O.P
Cristina Alexa Orol's pop (dad) My beutiful baby daughter...
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: exrider on October 25, 2007, 01:09:21 AM
Because I ride a CR 250 why else?


Just kidding.  On my fourth 400 EX. If they made a 600 EX I might be able to stop hurting myself on dirtbikes.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: trx#9 on October 25, 2007, 01:24:07 AM
Honda 450r and my racing number 9. ;D
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2007, 01:36:52 AM
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,27425.msg334182.html#msg334182
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Gato on October 25, 2007, 01:42:48 AM
not for the reasons most that understand the word would think.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2007, 01:56:02 AM
I had a Kawasaki Mule Lifted and Modded (before Rhino's and Rangers) when L-cross first opened. I took her there and Steve and Mark Asked in PM's when are you bringing that Donkey thing you were riding in the swamp area last week..MULE-DONKEY whatever...so I called it SWAMP-DONKEY and it stuck. 
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Mudneck on October 25, 2007, 02:42:41 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2007, 01:36:52 AM
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,27425.msg334182.html#msg334182

Bite me my thread ,pee off & why dont you shave that cheesy beard :o ;)
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Sleazy_Rider78 on October 25, 2007, 02:47:16 AM
Mine is a knock off from the classic movie "Easy Rider".  I don't really consider myself a sleazy person.  Actually I am a really nice guy.  And I was born in 1978.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: bigwake on October 25, 2007, 02:52:55 AM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 25, 2007, 02:42:41 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2007, 01:36:52 AM
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,27425.msg334182.html#msg334182

Bite me my thread ,pee off & why dont you shave that cheesy beard :o ;)
.........never again....ever
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: susieblazer on October 25, 2007, 03:49:55 AM

  my first name .... and my ride.......plus keeping with the family theme i must use a ladylike persona... :o
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: GrizzlyGator on October 25, 2007, 12:54:06 PM
own a Canam 800 MAX  ;D  & Luv the GATORS =  CanamGator  :-*
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: BIGREDTIDE on October 25, 2007, 02:35:47 PM
BIGRED =  I own an '85 250 Big Red
Tide = HUGE Alabama Crimson Tide fan.

Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: kawGIRL on October 25, 2007, 02:41:45 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2007, 01:56:02 AM
I had a Kawasaki Mule Lifted and Modded (before Rhino's and Rangers) when L-cross first opened. I took her there and Steve and Mark Asked in PM's when are you bringing that Donkey thing you were riding in the swamp area last week..MULE-DONKEY whatever...so I called it SWAMP-DONKEY and it stuck. 

I remember when it was NeverEnough  :-\
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2007, 02:42:50 PM
Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on October 25, 2007, 02:35:47 PM
BIGRED =  I own an '85 250 Big Red
Tide = HUGE Alabama Crimson Tide fan.



Oh thank god! We thought you were a woman and, Oh nevermind......... :D
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on October 25, 2007, 02:50:19 PM
mine came from when i was at the track and i just did some double can can's and nac nac's. i started talking about my self in the third person talking trash to everybody like a wrestler and it stuck with me ever since.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: outtolunch on October 25, 2007, 04:45:27 PM
I was signing up for this board when I had a salesman come in and try to sell the company insurance or something like that, our secretary told him that I was out to lunch.

She then came back and said for the amount of work that I do, it feels like your always out to lunch. No raise for her anytime soon.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: BIGREDTIDE on October 25, 2007, 04:57:19 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 25, 2007, 02:42:50 PM
Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on October 25, 2007, 02:35:47 PM
BIGRED =  I own an '85 250 Big Red
Tide = HUGE Alabama Crimson Tide fan.



Oh thank god! We thought you were a woman and, Oh nevermind......... :D
HAHA....that's a good one there!!  :spit.gif
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2007, 09:46:53 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on October 25, 2007, 02:41:45 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 25, 2007, 01:56:02 AM
I had a Kawasaki Mule Lifted and Modded (before Rhino's and Rangers) when L-cross first opened. I took her there and Steve and Mark Asked in PM's when are you bringing that Donkey thing you were riding in the swamp area last week..MULE-DONKEY whatever...so I called it SWAMP-DONKEY and it stuck. 

I remember when it was NeverEnough  :-\

Yea that was the name of my boats....Good memory...if I had never gone to MSG it would have still been NeverEnough. :o
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Mudneck on October 25, 2007, 11:51:34 PM
never enough sounds like a chinese prostitiute with lead poisonin
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: mudnuri on October 26, 2007, 07:09:56 PM
This was the first forum I ever signed up for after I bought my DS 650. I did a search for places to ride and what-not and kept coming up with ATVFL
I just came in from riding and it was muddy. I said "here's mud in your eye" as I roosted my friend.
I was blank after being asked to make a screen name. I started thinking about the day and remembered saying that and BAM!  ::)
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: garym on October 27, 2007, 12:28:49 AM
GaryM....what can I say...lack of originality :dunno.gif
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: foreman1 on October 27, 2007, 12:47:32 AM
Had a Honda Foreman for a while.
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: 561rincon on October 27, 2007, 01:46:11 AM
561= where i live rincon=what i ride
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: cutngrs on October 27, 2007, 02:11:51 AM
cutngrs    i own TOTAL PERFECTION LAWN CARE INC    cut n grass 
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: gearhead400 on October 27, 2007, 02:23:45 AM
gearhead - I love working on cars and bikes or anything with an engine really.

400 - 400ex
;)
Title: Re: Why your screen name?
Post by: Hondabeefast on October 27, 2007, 02:36:18 AM
hondabeefast- cause i ride a honda (450r) and we all know that hondas are fast LOL