this will only take a few minutes of your time. This is awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/swf/cps.swf?video_id=QZFkZiwMLZ4&e
wow very good :o
That was pretty cool. Good post.
he did that with his hands?
itd be hilarious if someone popped up and went
ALALALALALALALLA!
in the middle of that.
he'd be dead. rofl
Quote from: Miami450R on October 23, 2007, 11:12:33 PM
ALALALALALALALA!!
I hope they find like 5cavities in your mouth tomorrow and they have to pull one of your two front teeth.
great post I sent it back home to a few vol fire fighters :ThumbsUp.gif
Love it! :Clap.gif
OK, cool how he did it, but did he really needs to jump around like that?
Id@
That was cool.... you know on another subject it bothers me that 9-11 had to happen before this country really became patriotic. Has anyone else noticed that? If my family died in those towers and people think it is great that we are now patriotic, I think I would take my family back with an unpatriotic country, just doesn't seem like a fair trade. :'( I am not trying to start anything just bothers me sometimes so I thought I would share. Still was a cool video!
keeping it alive