ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: shogun323 on October 23, 2007, 03:04:21 PM

Title: 400ex Before & After
Post by: shogun323 on October 23, 2007, 03:04:21 PM
So I just got my 400ex maybe a couple months ago. It's a 2002 in great shape with a K&N filter and White Bros Pipes. I just added some AC racing Pro-Pegs and Holeshot GNCC's. Here are my before and afters!!!!

Before
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/quad1.jpg)
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/quad.jpg)

After
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/quad3.jpg)
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/quad2.jpg)
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: them450rboyz on October 23, 2007, 03:55:37 PM
those rims and tires look HOT dude.
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: Ida_Mann on October 23, 2007, 04:04:03 PM
nice lookin.

Id@
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: #32YammiMan on October 23, 2007, 05:32:16 PM
looking good, like a bumble bee lol jk

id get some race cut black plastics and a 250r style hood, then youd be ballin
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: them450rboyz on October 23, 2007, 05:47:49 PM
I cut my front plastics on my 400ex and it makes it look GOOD.
gets rid of those big goofy air catchers up front haha.
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: shogun323 on October 23, 2007, 05:53:11 PM
Thanks everyone. It does look like a Bumblebee!!! I thought the same thing!!! I actually just got the tires and rims as a package from the evil auction site. It was almost $100 cheaper to order the package than it was to just buy tires and have them mounted by the local ATV store.
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: Ida_Mann on October 23, 2007, 08:33:06 PM
Quote from: #32YammiMan on October 23, 2007, 05:32:16 PM
looking good, like a bumble bee lol jk

id get some race cut black plastics and a 250r style hood, then youd be ballin

I saw a 2002 450r in the December DirtWheels that the guy got some custom stickers and the right plastics,,,then got the gold colored rims and made it look almsot exactly like a 250r, it's sweet looking.

Id@
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: Kelli415 on October 23, 2007, 08:54:39 PM
that looks' really nice. :] good job.
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: gearhead400 on October 23, 2007, 09:39:33 PM
looks great! be careful with those rims though! I bought a set just like that (itp .190) and they bend pretty easy. Keep a hammer in your camelback haha.
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: kawasakimojaverider on October 24, 2007, 12:08:41 AM
nice ;D
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: shogun323 on October 24, 2007, 01:10:20 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on October 23, 2007, 09:39:33 PM
looks great! be careful with those rims though! I bought a set just like that (itp .190) and they bend pretty easy. Keep a hammer in your camelback haha.

That's Scary....  Thanks for the headsup!!
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: Young Gun on October 24, 2007, 04:24:00 PM
Looks sick, diggin the black rims.
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: shogun323 on October 25, 2007, 02:03:24 PM
Quote from: REBEL on October 24, 2007, 04:24:00 PM
Looks sick, diggin the black rims.

Thanks. The black rims pushed me over the edge and made me click (Buy it Now) !!!!
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: them450rboyz on October 25, 2007, 03:06:53 PM
HEY I HOPE YOU READ THIS SHOGUN
YOUR INBOX IS FULL.
so i cant message you.
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: Tecatematt on December 29, 2007, 04:43:24 PM
all i know is that thing looks pregnant dog dude,  rims and tires set it off good
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: FoxHondaRider on December 30, 2007, 05:06:59 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 23, 2007, 08:33:06 PM
Quote from: #32YammiMan on October 23, 2007, 05:32:16 PM
looking good, like a bumble bee lol jk

id get some race cut black plastics and a 250r style hood, then youd be ballin

I saw a 2002 450r in the December DirtWheels that the guy got some custom stickers and the right plastics,,,then got the gold colored rims and made it look almsot exactly like a 250r, it's sweet looking.

Id@

I have a picture of it.  I talked to the guy on another forum
Title: Re: 400ex Before & After
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on December 30, 2007, 09:33:48 PM
  Yes, be careful and check your rims frequently for bends.