I posted a few yesterday. I will have more tonight. I have about 20 more short clips to post. Some are just random people racing. Look you might see yourself racing. Here is a link to what I posted so far.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TRX450Racer25&p=r
Good to see evidents that I was not the only one stuck
good video TRX
Quote from: Southern Outlaw on October 22, 2007, 01:28:36 PM
Good to see evidents that I was not the only one stuck
good video TRX
Thanks.
Turboderf is the camera man.
That is where being big and strong comes in handy. You see Matt (Chillinthemost) muscle his right out.
Cool vids, Frank. It gives everyone a SMALL look at what we had to deal with.
I added a few more last night. More to come tonight.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TRX450Racer25&p=r
great vids frank !! thanks for posting
Quote from: lawn_man mx on October 23, 2007, 08:47:34 PM
great vids frank !! thanks for posting
Thanks.
There are some new ones, so if you have already looked at them, check again.
hey Frank thanks for posting the vids. Amazing how the course condition changed from one race to the other.
Quote from: lawn_man mx on October 23, 2007, 08:47:34 PM
great vids frank !! thanks for posting
I think you are in one of the new ones that I posted last night.
I tried watching them, but water started coming out of my computer screen and keyboard.
Those vids show how nasty it was.