I have had several people ask me about testing and tuning on saturday and racing on sunday, because it is memorial day weekend. I am just trying to get a feel of what everyone wants. I don't want to do a test/tune and only a few show up. There are hotels close by and I will get the phone number to them. There will be a gate entrance fee both days. Utilities can come and play on saturday, but WILL NOT be able to be in the muddhole sunday because the trucks will be using the muddhole. Remember that on sunday that muddhole will be open to the trucks ALSO. Let me know what you guys think.
It will not be a safe thing with all the trucks & quads running around out there on a Sunday. Just my opinion from being out there on Sunday's alot. The mud trucks can't see the quads.
just my 2 cents..................
i will check with the ceo, maybe only have quads there saturday and sunday and then have the trucks there on monday....that would be a great idea huh?
smoke....
ceo what do you think about that???
IS THERE ROOM THERE TO CAMP? THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!
i think u should check and tune espicailly check because i had a ball joint snap on a mx track on a saturday practice and that kept me out of the race sunday so ya check and tune
I think we need to just race on sat or else clermont will not be there we need to quite changeing the dates so people can be there do test and tune the weekend before or something like that. we started out and we were not making any changes for a year then we change from the 2nd weekend to the 4th know we are changing from sat. to sun. I know and understand that we have alot of people having stuff done to there bikes and want to get it right before the race.
YEAH WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU NEED TEST & TUNE TIME CONTACT BILLY (CEO) & MAYBE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE HE WILL LET YOU COME OUT THE WEEKEND BEFORE.
HEY SMOKE........IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT.
RIGHT ????????????
I would like to race on Sun. but only because I cant go on Sat. I do remember the first race there though and it was kinda crazy with all the extra people there. I wouldnt let my kids ride with all the trucks and helmetless drunks running around.
wheres Saltsdale located
It's Located in Umatilla which is in Lake County... Someone will post directions later or you can visit www.saltsdalemuddhole.com and there is a map on there.
NO TEST & TUNE ON SATURDAY.....ONLY RACING.....
good deal clermont will be there so spank some a$$$$
Then I guess I'll see you guys next month. :'( :'(