K&K is now powder coating let us know what we can do for you. Quick turn around times because we know how it feels to want to ride
Thats great.....But, the last I knew you had to be a contributing member to advertise commercially on this site.
isnt K&K in cali? that would be 2 weeks of shipping from here, unless you want to pay for the shipping.
We are located here in Florida just south of Daytona. I was just informed that we had to become a contributing member to advertise here so please hold off on the replies until I get that taken care of. Hopefully it will not take long.
Thanks
oh ok my mistake. ???
Not a problem
Here is a YFZ450 that we just done powder coating for from Tampa. We disassembled the hole quad and pcd the frame, steering stem, upper & lower a arms, front bumper, rear grab bar, motor mounts, valve cover, clutch cover, started gear cover, nerf bars, foot pegs, swing arm, handle bars, ti rods in a combination of gloss black and flat black, we also removed the springs from the Elkas and recoated them. After looking at the pics I wish we could have done his wheels. And to finish it up we installed new plastics.
Forgot to mention that we done a liitle engine work and we had the customer back riding within 2 weeks.
Quote from: trey82 on October 21, 2007, 06:00:38 PM
what was that guy's bill?
Sorry can not discuss other customers invoices. But pm me and I can get you prices
Quote from: KnK Motorsports on October 21, 2007, 03:33:02 PM
We are located here in Florida just south of Daytona. I was just informed that we had to become a contributing member to advertise here so please hold off on the replies until I get that taken care of. Hopefully it will not take long.
Thanks
Informed by an Admin or Moderator? No. Contributing Member status does not allow you to advertise your business in the forums. I'll gladly refund your money if you'd like. If you would like information on advertising on the site, go to the Advertising section and fill out the form. I'll email the info. Thank you.
http://www.atvflorida.com/advertise.php (http://www.atvflorida.com/advertise.php)
Quote from: mrbones on October 22, 2007, 12:07:22 AM
Quote from: KnK Motorsports on October 21, 2007, 03:33:02 PM
We are located here in Florida just south of Daytona. I was just informed that we had to become a contributing member to advertise here so please hold off on the replies until I get that taken care of. Hopefully it will not take long.
Thanks
Bones, I am the one who said he was supposed to be a "contributing member" or something not ONE OF THE MODS.
i DIDNT WANT TO SEE HIM GET HAMMERED Hard by some peaple.
Pm him what needs to be done to adverstize.
Sorry for the confusion, Dyno ;)
Informed by an Admin or Moderator? No. Contributing Member status does not allow you to advertise your business in the forums. I'll gladly refund your money if you'd like. If you would like information on advertising on the site, go to the Advertising section and fill out the form. I'll email the info. Thank you.
http://www.atvflorida.com/advertise.php (http://www.atvflorida.com/advertise.php)
Do you have any price list that can be emailed to us?
No problem, sir. Thank you!
Quote from: dynodon on October 22, 2007, 08:38:27 AM
Quote from: mrbones on October 22, 2007, 12:07:22 AM
Quote from: KnK Motorsports on October 21, 2007, 03:33:02 PM
We are located here in Florida just south of Daytona. I was just informed that we had to become a contributing member to advertise here so please hold off on the replies until I get that taken care of. Hopefully it will not take long.
Thanks
Bones, I am the one who said he was supposed to be a "contributing member" or something not ONE OF THE MODS.
i DIDNT WANT TO SEE HIM GET HAMMERED Hard by some peaple.
Pm him what needs to be done to adverstize.
Sorry for the confusion, Dyno ;)
Informed by an Admin or Moderator? No. Contributing Member status does not allow you to advertise your business in the forums. I'll gladly refund your money if you'd like. If you would like information on advertising on the site, go to the Advertising section and fill out the form. I'll email the info. Thank you.
http://www.atvflorida.com/advertise.php (http://www.atvflorida.com/advertise.php)